Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look at the bright side ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,461

Look at the bright side ...

Feb 15, 2019, 12:23 AM

Last game we made ALL our foul shots (I think ...I refuse to call them "free throws")

IF we can beat L'ville on Saturday THEN beat FSU on Tuesday THEN beat UNC (some day coming up and I think its sold out) and THEN beat CUSE (believe its the last regular season game)

I think we're IN ! Now, in-between have to beat another team not mentioned above. Better yet, beat two other teams not mentioned above.

That gives us 20+ regular season wins

So, that would give us beating FIVE ranked teams during Conference play, that is worthy

Also, this accomplishment would get us mentioned on Sports Center

So the key is to WIN games against GOOD teams. Another key is not lose against "bad" teams. No one is "bad", but some teams are more equal then others, its like a Law thing.

Soooooooo, lets watch the Lads on Saturday. Perhaps they will come out all fired up and put the ball in the basket and stop the other team from putting the ball in the basket and when its all said and done, Clemson scores more points then the other team. After all doing that is, THE KEY !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But on the dark side....

Feb 15, 2019, 1:09 AM

If we lose every one of those games, I predict that we are OUT.
And it’s probably easier to lose all those games than winning them.
Just spitballing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: But on the dark side....

Feb 15, 2019, 3:49 AM

We lose all ; put this team out of their misery ; season get over quickly

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 4:05 AM

This analysis is pure genius...win out and dance...lose and stay home. Brilliant, simply brilliant!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 7:57 AM

Brilliant. Try positive. I think if you are going to use “Tiger” in your user name you should refrain from making negative post about Clemson! It’s very untigerlke to constantly degrade the players and coaches. More cootlike I think.GO Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: But on the dark side.... ]

I'd rather win and prolong the season than lose and really have no team to pull for.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at the bright side ...

Feb 15, 2019, 8:49 AM

I think we win Saturday!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,461
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic