Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama vs Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 3,028

Bama vs Clemson

Dec 31, 2018, 1:38 PM

Hey y'all. My name is Ricky Green, I'm an Alabama football writer, and have a new YouTube channel breaking down Alabama football and recruiting. I'm here to get some perspective from the Clemson side about this upcoming battle. Which matchups are you all most looking forward to? What are your general thoughts about Alabama and Clemson being at the top of the college football mountain once again? Also, if any of you would be interested in doing a 3 to 5 min video giving your thoughts, I'd be more than happy to shout out tigernet.com in our video.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Long time reader. love your column. Hey when is Bama

Dec 31, 2018, 1:41 PM

gonna play a home and away against a P5 team outside of the SEC

I'll wang up and glisten

Excellent question.***

Dec 31, 2018, 1:42 PM

Texas in '22 and '23 ND in '28 and '29

Dec 31, 2018, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Long time reader. love your column. Hey when is Bama ]

so once every 5 years or so they play a P5 team on the road (other than conf games)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You talking Home and Away or neutral site single game?***

Dec 31, 2018, 1:49 PM

those are home and away***

Dec 31, 2018, 1:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoose side you on anyways?***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:04 PM

Probably the Ga Dome

Dec 31, 2018, 1:50 PM [ in reply to You talking Home and Away or neutral site single game?*** ]

for the away game, and Bama for home.

Re: Probably the Ga Dome

Dec 31, 2018, 5:04 PM

Micallen said:

for the away game, and Bama for home.

Well there's a problem with that...

They demolished the Georgia Dome last year...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Long time reader. love your column. Hey when is Bama

Dec 31, 2018, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Long time reader. love your column. Hey when is Bama ]

Bama schedules home and homes, and opponents cancel.

RB's vs D Line

Dec 31, 2018, 1:42 PM

on both sides. I think both teams will have success throwing the ball. Which team will be able to run vs the other? And will Bama pull off any special teams magic (I know Clemson won't - that's our weakness). Maybe Clemson can get a defensive TD.

Re: RB's vs D Line

Dec 31, 2018, 1:52 PM

Definitely dont have to worry about special teams magic from us. Our worst unit.

I was shocked at the fair catch vs OKLA

Dec 31, 2018, 2:11 PM

when the Sooners were kicking off from their 10 yard line. Uncharacteristic special teams gaffe from Bama but it sounds like maybe it actually is characteristic based on your comment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In this video you mentioned,

Dec 31, 2018, 1:45 PM

will there be newdity.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Brazzy's back?***

Dec 31, 2018, 1:46 PM

We've all seen you nekkid.

Dec 31, 2018, 1:49 PM [ in reply to In this video you mentioned, ]

You continuously show your asz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should talk to Tnet management.

Dec 31, 2018, 1:48 PM

What you're asking is above our paygrade.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama vs Clemson- one comment

Dec 31, 2018, 1:49 PM

My wife has family in Tuscaloosa. We went to the game there in 1975 at Bryant Denny. When you see the place today it is impossible to believe it is the same place. Back then it was real small and not very nice because all the big games were at legion field

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My first wife was a Bama girl.

Dec 31, 2018, 1:50 PM

Valley Head, AL and we all know how it got its name.

The only matchup is Clemson against itself

Dec 31, 2018, 1:57 PM

If Clemson doesn't beat Clemson then we will win by 20+

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

PRINT THAT!

Dec 31, 2018, 3:17 PM

GO TIGERS!!!BEAT ALABAMA!!!

So for this video, is a shirt required?

Dec 31, 2018, 1:58 PM

OR pants? You know, considering the fanbase are squirrel eaters?

Only requirement is you have to f your cousin

Dec 31, 2018, 2:06 PM

McLovin

Cousins is hot.***

Dec 31, 2018, 2:14 PM

How many times did Gary Daniels have to change his underwear

Dec 31, 2018, 2:10 PM

during the orange bowl?

Re: Bama vs Clemson

Dec 31, 2018, 2:20 PM

Who do you write for? Or do you freelance?

Looking forward to seeing Mike Locksley

Dec 31, 2018, 4:46 PM

Go up against California law enforcement. Should be an interesting matchup.

Dec 31, 2018, 5:02 PM

Hey y'all. My name is Ricky Green, I'm an Alabama football writer, and have a new YouTube channel breaking down Alabama football and recruiting. I'm here to get some perspective from the Clemson side about this upcoming battle. Which matchups are you all most looking forward to? What are your general thoughts about Alabama and Clemson being at the top of the college football mountain once again? Also, if any of you would be interested in doing a 3 to 5 min video giving your thoughts, I'd be more than happy to shout out tigernet.com in our video.

I want to see if our defense can get to Tua. I expect we can stuff the run but can we put enough pressure quickly so he doesn't have time to exploit any opening passing lanes? Venables will be blitzing Tua from all over the place.

I think the first teams that really settle into to the game and avoid any early mistakes will have an early advantage.

We won't go into the game intimidated by Alabama. We have played them more than some SEC schools in the last 4 years and know how hard they can and will hit. Bama likes to try to bully and intimidate early. We will be ready for that.

Speed of the game. If Clemson has somewhere in the range of 40-50 offensive plays by halftime and the game is close, we win. Bama has demonstrated against Clemson that they can be worn down if we can throw the ball. The Tide won't be playing against a one-trick-pony in Kelly Bryant that was not a vertical threat. Trevor Lawrence can make any pass and has a great running back corp that can gush a team...especially if the get tired.

Bama may very well beat us, but it won't because they we are scared/intimidated. It will because they are better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Dec 31, 2018, 8:34 PM

I want to see if our defense can get to Tua. I expect we can stuff the run but can we put enough pressure quickly so he doesn't have time to exploit any opening passing lanes? Venables will be blitzing Tua from all over the place.

I think the first teams that really settle into to the game and avoid any early mistakes will have an early advantage.

We won't go into the game intimidated by Alabama. We have played them more than some SEC schools in the last 4 years and know how hard they can and will hit. Bama likes to try to bully and intimidate early. We will be ready for that.

Speed of the game. If Clemson has somewhere in the range of 40-50 offensive plays by halftime and the game is close, we win. Bama has demonstrated against Clemson that they can be worn down if we can throw the ball. The Tide won't be playing against a one-trick-pony in Kelly Bryant that was not a vertical threat. Trevor Lawrence can make any pass and has a great running back corp that can gush a team...especially if the get tired.

Bama may very well beat us, but it won't because they we are scared/intimidated. It will because they are better.

This is the kind of stuff I was looking for. Thanks.

Replies: 28
| visibility 3,028
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic