Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now that it has been proven and agreed upon that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Now that it has been proven and agreed upon that

Jan 29, 2019, 12:45 PM

coaching was the sole reason for our loss against NCSU, it might be time for DRad to hand the program over to D!ck Bender and see what he can do on the hardwood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Now that it has been proven and agreed upon that

Jan 29, 2019, 12:48 PM

I think Francis would approve

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is about time our guys learned to take it to the hole

Jan 29, 2019, 12:54 PM

and penetrate.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, no more trying to force it in from long range

Jan 29, 2019, 12:58 PM

they need to dribble drive, find the back door and slam it through the rim

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What are we talking about again?

Jan 29, 2019, 1:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Clemson men's varsity basketball***

Jan 29, 2019, 1:01 PM

ok then

Jan 29, 2019, 1:01 PM

co94 has left the chat

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: What are we talking about again?

Jan 29, 2019, 1:01 PM [ in reply to What are we talking about again? ]

@Francis Marion®'s frustration with Brad Brownell's tentative gameplan on offense.

Re: Agree, no more trying to force it in from long range

Jan 29, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Agree, no more trying to force it in from long range ]

I think their problem is too much dribbling before driving.

That and not enough passing and being selective on taking the right money shots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah but sometimes everything breaks down and

Jan 29, 2019, 1:13 PM

you have to create your own shot and at least put pressure on the D

Re: Yeah but sometimes everything breaks down and

Jan 29, 2019, 1:23 PM

The only risk of putting too much pressure on the D is that it can create early shots that do not reflect well on the staff.

Do coaches even teach ball handling anymore?

Jan 29, 2019, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Agree, no more trying to force it in from long range ]

I know they did when I was in school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Do coaches even teach ball handling anymore?

Jan 29, 2019, 1:19 PM

not since cub scouts for me.

Re: Do coaches even teach ball handling anymore?

Jan 29, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Do coaches even teach ball handling anymore? ]

Yes but there is too much palming of the balls now

Jan 29, 2019, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Do coaches even teach ball handling anymore? ]

I wish we could get back to when everything was much tighter

Long range can be very successful as long as your stroke

Jan 29, 2019, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Agree, no more trying to force it in from long range ]

and follow through is good.

Pacing is the key here. Shooting to early and they end

Jan 29, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to It is about time our guys learned to take it to the hole ]

up finishing themselves.

Re: Pacing is the key here. Shooting to early and they end

Jan 29, 2019, 1:26 PM

Shooting to Ealy?

He is a football and baseball recruit.

Wrong bored!

Yeah but you have to rely on your teammate to clear out

Jan 29, 2019, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Pacing is the key here. Shooting to early and they end ]

around the rim so you get a 2nd chance at scoring

Only get a second chance of you keep your head in

Jan 29, 2019, 1:43 PM

the game.

Re: It is about time our guys learned to take it to the hole

Jan 29, 2019, 1:27 PM [ in reply to It is about time our guys learned to take it to the hole ]

ENOUGH WITH THE JOKEY, SILLY POASTS! FINAL WARNING!

Look, if you can't contribute to this legit basketball

Jan 29, 2019, 1:31 PM

discussion then please leave

All I'm saying is that

Jan 29, 2019, 1:36 PM

BB has guys on his staff like D!ck Bender who get payed to draw up schemes that can reach around an opponent's D and score....not you buffoons

I would tell the mods

Jan 29, 2019, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: It is about time our guys learned to take it to the hole ]

use this link to flag this post.

https://www.tigernet.com/logoff.do

Re: I would tell the mods

Jan 29, 2019, 1:36 PM

Your link is broken.

All five times I clicked it, it logged me off of TNET.

HTH

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic