Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
people protesting the death of an armed robber get physical
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

people protesting the death of an armed robber get physical

Jun 30, 2020, 2:22 PM

with dog owner once out of sight of the police. Camera guy is asked to stop filming assault. action starts at 4:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvqR7en9S30

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Peaceful protestors.***

Jun 30, 2020, 2:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Mostly peaceful protestors

Jun 30, 2020, 3:28 PM

is the liberal term for the scumbags.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: people protesting the death of an armed robber get physical

Jun 30, 2020, 2:29 PM

It only took chaz security 2 weeks before they killed an unarmed 16 year old and put the 14 year old passenger in critical condition.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/shooting-at-seattles-chop-protest-site-leaves-2-in-critical-condition/

https://twitter.com/WillontheRadio/status/1277558841098502144

It’s sad they had to let them go through with

Jun 30, 2020, 2:37 PM

but how many unarmed black men would have been killed by the

Jun 30, 2020, 3:29 PM

white racist police if they were still there?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s disgusting.***

Jun 30, 2020, 2:31 PM

I hope the dog is ok***

Jun 30, 2020, 2:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Jun 30, 2020, 2:41 PM

aren't they wearing masks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

London based policing in Seattle

Jun 30, 2020, 2:54 PM

What does a London bobby do when he/she/gender fluid asks a criminal to stop and they refuse?

They say stop again.

It is an absolute disgrace that the mayor of Seattle and the clueless governor of Washington have allowed a takeover of a portion of their city.

I strongly suspect there has been no attempt to remove the large statue of Lenin that stands in Seattle.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually makes me wonder what else

Jun 30, 2020, 2:50 PM

Was purposefully not recorded.

Jun 30, 2020, 7:40 PM

Aw poor little fella ... I mean the dog

I don’t condone what happened to the man at all. And looks like most people there didn’t either.
But when people get mandhandled and beat by cops so many say he deserved it (got lippy) and what not. Perhaps he shoulda made some better decisions.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Jun 30, 2020, 7:42 PM

Jun 30, 2020, 7:50 PM

Well lemme ax you somethin.
Before you asked me if I raise my kids to act a certain way. Now this guy confronted an angry, but seemingly peaceful group... said some sh!t, blew smoke in the face of 1 guy, who knows what he said/did before he got clocked. Do you raise your kids to act like that?

Jun 30, 2020, 7:56 PM

Jun 30, 2020, 8:43 PM

Well I never condone violence of any sort, unless elf defense. I’ve always pointed out when cops overstep, but the difference is cops take an oath to the constitution and state and local laws. People on the other hand take no such pledge. People are sometimes stupid and fight. This guy seem to be instigating, and I’m not sure how you do t see that. If I go to my neighbors house and say somethin bout his mama he just might want to fight me. Not saying it’s right, but people are people.

I agree that some people aren’t ever gonna be on peaceful protesters side, and can only see the bad actors which proves what they already thought

Jun 30, 2020, 9:24 PM

Jun 30, 2020, 11:48 PM

You seem to be misunderestimating my posts. I’m trying to get you to agree with me. I am clear that you and I aren’t gonna agree on much at all on this forum. In real life we could prolly agree on many things, we just don’t get that deep on a multitude of issues.

You say I’m minimizing criminal records? When?? What I said is that once someone serves their time, they is free. And when some stupid cop treads on them it’s senseless for you to say they had it coming coz of said past.
In this situation I already said the violence was wrong... how many Fing times I need to say it???

My point was if someone goes out and squares up with someone... in this case an angry group of protesters, be prepared to defend yourself or get the #### outa there. I hate white supremists, but I’ll be ###### if I’m gonna walk thru their protests/ meetups alone, talking shi!t, unarmed and #### around with them. It would be pretty dumb of me

Nope you still don’t get it

Jul 1, 2020, 1:11 AM

Re: Nope you still don’t get it

Jul 1, 2020, 9:15 AM

Good grief you spun off into crazy talk again .

Even when someone agrees with you it’s just not enough, I didn’t agree hard enough lol. I’m not gonna rethread the lengthy above statements tho. As for “an angry blAck man”.... did you really just say that??? Sigh, shrugs, hanged head and walks away*

Look at your original post

Jul 1, 2020, 12:06 PM

Re: Look at your original post

Jul 1, 2020, 2:07 PM

Not even gonna comment on most of that “stuff”
However I think it’s cute how you keep saying you’re standing on the side of the law, lol I guess standing with dirty, Law, breaking, racist cops is on the side of the law....
My grandfather would tell stories how I’m Jim Crow times many of the worst folks were the law and those who stood with them.

Jul 1, 2020, 2:14 PM

Jul 1, 2020, 2:47 PM

haha, you were being nice? ha guess I missed that. the line about the dog was in humor, sorry you didn't get it

You put words in my mouth... I never said that dude was asking for it. I also never used bad cops as justification of anything. you just make up sh!t then argue against it lol. what I did say is its amusing that some of the same people can defend bad acting cops coz a guy got "lippy" but have a problem with this, as ironic. So I'm not even sure what ur going on and on about now. feel free to cut and paste where i said any of that...I'll wait

Your words not mine

Jul 1, 2020, 3:12 PM

Re: Your words not mine

Jul 1, 2020, 3:55 PM

You are mental!

Again you can't refute anything.

Jul 1, 2020, 3:57 PM

Why would anyone argue with those heathen?

Jun 30, 2020, 9:07 PM

What's the goal?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m a bit of an expert on this matter.

Jun 30, 2020, 11:59 PM

Man in his 40’s, vaping, flatbrim Quiksilver hat, slurred speech......there’s a 99.256% chance he’d been drinking. Perhaps it went a lot better in his mind than it played out IRL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big boy in his face wouldn't do that to me... Maybe once.

Jul 1, 2020, 12:05 AM

I'm almost 63...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure he’s a big boy as much as hipster dog man was

Jul 1, 2020, 12:06 AM

About 5’8”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter... I'm 5'-11" and shrinking... Still no matter.

Jul 1, 2020, 12:14 AM

They all have eyes, throats, solar plexi, and maybe a set...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic