Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can someone explain to me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Can someone explain to me

Mar 29, 2014, 5:50 PM

MSNBC's infatuation with Chris Christie? I think they've had a story or two up every day for the past 2-3 months on him. It's not like I would vote for him anyway in the primaries. Not sure if I could even vote for him in the general against ...say....Hillary.

The GOP needs to sit on a real conservative candidate and let him lurk in the shadows until a week or two before the primaries. That would give MSNBCABCCBSNBCWAPONYTIMESCNNetc. less time to vilify him and set their narrative.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hilary would be worst than obama if that is possible***

Mar 29, 2014, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Christie would be one of my last choices

Mar 29, 2014, 5:58 PM

Kind of like Romney was last year. I don't think Hillary would be worse than Obama, but she isn't a whole lot better either. Hillary would not sign something like Obamacare. She would make sure it would at least work at the ground level first, although it would screw up everything later. Nope. Obama screwed up right from the getgo and that is his problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How quickly we forget

Mar 29, 2014, 6:00 PM

Hilary led the charge on "obamacare" when Bill was in office. It was her baby and it failed miserably.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I remember that well. But you have to admit...

Mar 29, 2014, 6:04 PM

Hillarycare back then couldn't have been close to as screwed up as Obamacare is now. She would socialize medicine. But she would do it in a much smarter way. It would work at first...and probably work for about 8 years. Then we would all be in about the same boat we're in now. Obamacare can't work at first, so who needs 8 years?

heath care is so screwed up single payer is the only way

Mar 29, 2014, 6:07 PM

to fix it...they started it, now they will finish it.

Their dream come true.... It would still suck! Best way

Mar 29, 2014, 7:28 PM

is to return to the old, make it so folks can buy anywhere and help those that can't afford it.... Kinda like medicare and medicaid fix.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Hillary, like Obama, is so inept that she could not find

Mar 29, 2014, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Oh I remember that well. But you have to admit... ]

her butt with both hands and a road map.

Re: I would never vote for that woman. Never.***

Mar 29, 2014, 9:37 PM [ in reply to hilary would be worst than obama if that is possible*** ]

Always vote for the most conservative candidate who can win

Mar 29, 2014, 6:23 PM

That's not Hillary. Christie at least has conservative tendencies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always vote for the most conservative candidate who can win

Mar 29, 2014, 8:56 PM

Please name some Christie "Conservative Tendencies". You don't get elected in NJ with conservative tendencies.

Christie, runs a high tax state, with a net outflow of taxpayers, supports amnesty, opposes the 2nd Amendment, says he agrees with Gov. Flaming Liberal Cuomo on about 98% of everything, & walks arm-in-arm with Obama. About the only “Conservative” thing about him is that he is Pro-Life. And he may evolve on that issue if he thinks it will get him some votes.

Message was edited by: junk yard tiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think a conservative can actually win?

Mar 29, 2014, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Always vote for the most conservative candidate who can win ]

Romney and Christie aren't really conservatives, or at least not how you probably intend and they are the only viable candidates I see coming out of the republicans.

Most Americans identify themselves as politically

Mar 29, 2014, 10:42 PM

conservative. So yes.

Broadly, that's true....

Mar 29, 2014, 10:54 PM

but if you ask them about specific issues or what they think being conservative means there is conflicting opinions.

The same thing happens when you ask the abortion question

Apr 2, 2014, 11:23 AM

"Are you pro choice?" polls significantly higher that "Are you pro-abortion?" even though it is the same question. There are many examples of this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Funny, we're told the most conservative candidate that can

Mar 29, 2014, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Always vote for the most conservative candidate who can win ]

win (the past 2 elections) has oddly enough been the least conservative candidate. Then the media depicts this "moderate" conservative as a rwn so dems can justify moving further left.

Result: We get Obama in the White House, Pelosi leading the House, and Reid leading the Senate. Oh, nad fine legislation like Obamacare.

he was their hero when he praised obama

Mar 29, 2014, 6:40 PM

then he became a viable presidential candidate they thought could win.
must destroy now at every chance

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he left the reservation when he praised Obama***

Mar 29, 2014, 9:43 PM

It's opportunity of spreading bs about a candidate that

Mar 29, 2014, 7:25 PM

had a lead on their top candidate! A chance to tear him down and they are on it like fly's on ####.

This will happen with any promising candidate the other team has.

Why are you watching MSNBC?

Mar 29, 2014, 8:03 PM

They, like all the cable news, are horrible at their jobs.

I think it will end now.....report came out

Mar 29, 2014, 9:09 PM

that vindicated Gov Christie. Now if only we can get the report from Donald Trump's investigative team that went to Hawaii, I'm sure to sleep better at night. MSNBC is going to report certain things and FOX other. I watch ID channel and sports. And of course lurking on TNET.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You talking about the one done by Christie on himself?

Mar 29, 2014, 9:15 PM

I'd wait on the other independent reviews before saying he's been vindicated.

Lol....yes that one!***

Mar 29, 2014, 9:22 PM

Re: You talking about the one done by Christie on himself?

Mar 29, 2014, 9:26 PM [ in reply to You talking about the one done by Christie on himself? ]

I'm still waiting on Benghazi, fast and furious, NSA and IRS. I bet they string those out until Jan 2017 as I'm sure there's nothing to see in any of these reports. Those are nothing to our MSM, but closing a bridge is the worst of all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure where fast and furious is or NSA but I know I

Mar 29, 2014, 9:35 PM

constantly hear about Benghazi from Gowdy and Graham and Issa for sure is non stop on IRS.

Yep***

Mar 29, 2014, 9:39 PM

Re: Hillary couldn't wash Benghazi off with turpentine if

Mar 29, 2014, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Not sure where fast and furious is or NSA but I know I ]

she wanted to.

Re: Not sure where fast and furious is or NSA but I know I

Mar 29, 2014, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Not sure where fast and furious is or NSA but I know I ]

The three names you cite, especially Issa, are merely the ring masters of the three ring circus. It's all for show. Nothing more than meat for the conservative base. Keep them on the plantation with shows. I ask, what has Issa ever accomplished in his hearings that never seem to end? Has anyone been fired? Arrested? Prosecuted? Gone to jail> Been Imprisoned? Forced to Resign? The answer to all is NO!NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!

It's all a show. If it were not a show, the pubs control the house, the money. They could vote to defund the IRS, the DOJ, the State Dep't., The ATF, any and all of them. They do not have to give them a penny. Have they voted to cut off funds to any of them? Tells you all you need to know about this dog and pony show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure where fast and furious is or NSA but I know I

Mar 29, 2014, 10:03 PM

In order to cut off these funds would the senate have to vote on that too? If so, reid is not going to let a thing come to vote in the senate. All he does is obstruct and then call the repubs. obstructionists.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can someone explain to me

Apr 2, 2014, 12:33 PM

because they think hillary can beat him easy

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic