Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uga and vandy baseball coaches arguing after game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,091

Uga and vandy baseball coaches arguing after game

Apr 5, 2018, 10:54 PM

Interesting. Wonder what went on during the game to create the tension

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uga and vandy baseball coaches arguing after game

Apr 6, 2018, 12:11 AM

I watched some of that game but didn't see the argument. Vandy has some butt ugly uniforms.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2018, 3:54 AM

Vandy catcher showing his a$$ by spiking the ball in our players face after a rally killing SO and another rally killer after catching a third strike foul ball against the fence.

Sounds to me like UGa was acting like poor losers if that is really allt the instigation there was.

Apr 6, 2018, 4:39 AM

The catcher spikes the ball. Big deal! Put on your big boy pants and come back tomorrow and beat Vandy on the diamond by winning the next game. However if Clemson had done the same I would be defending my team just as you are. I agree Vandy could've shown better sportsmanship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Vandy could have shown better sportsmanship

Apr 6, 2018, 7:19 AM

but Georgia shouldn't have?

Interesting.

I already addressed that when I said bigig deal, you put on your big boy pants

Apr 6, 2018, 8:02 AM

And come back the next day and take care of it on the diamond by beating them but I guess you missed that part.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh?

Apr 6, 2018, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Sounds to me like UGa was acting like poor losers if that is really allt the instigation there was. ]

Georgia came back and won that game so I’m pretty sure they had their big boy pants on. Superdawg is just telling what happened.

I prefer Vandy over UGA but the ball spiking is crappy.***

Apr 6, 2018, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Sounds to me like UGa was acting like poor losers if that is really allt the instigation there was. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol uga won

Apr 7, 2018, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Sounds to me like UGa was acting like poor losers if that is really allt the instigation there was. ]

Boy u really f’ed up didn’t u? Lol at least know what you’re talking about before commenting

Apr 6, 2018, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Uga and vandy baseball coaches arguing after game ]

I got ya. I had that same problem with hunter Taylor for scar last year. He spiked the ball after he tagged our guy out at home and looked down at our player like a #########. All he did was strikeout after that so ??

Apr 6, 2018, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Uga and vandy baseball coaches arguing after game ]

What's the catcher doing in the outfield in the first place?! Shouldn't be showing off like that! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2018, 8:09 AM

spin it how y'all want but unreal Vandy's coach allowed it to happen a "second" time. Dawgs win 3-2 Gata!

Apr 6, 2018, 8:23 AM

If that’s what happened I agree with u that u can’t let another team show u up like that. Gotta stick up for yourselves and I would say y’all put your “big boy pants” on since y’all came back to win lol

Apr 6, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Uga and vandy baseball coaches arguing after game ]

Back in the day...that would have been settled the next time the vandy catcher came to the plate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,091
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic