Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Paws! How was that NC/SC weekend!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 339

Hey Paws! How was that NC/SC weekend!

Apr 10, 2017, 8:37 PM

Ohhhh my lord it was awesome.

Thursday - Jr and I head out of MI towards NC. We got down to Cincy, ate pizza, played in the hotel pool, watched cartoons and ate room service breakfast like champs. The room was a suite that I got on points so he thought he was in heaven. It was the t-it-s.

Friday - got up and drove the rest of the way to NC. Jr did awesome the whole drive. No complaints and just chilled. No requests for Fireman Sam or Elmo. It was awesome. Get to my parents and have a great dinner with my whole family.

Saturday - get up and take Jr for a 4 wheeler ride up my dads mountain. He loved it although it was cold. Come back eat breakfast and then head to Clemson with my dad. Arrive at Vomitfest and it was SO AWESOME to see everyone. Willki and Celtic knew I was sober and behind the rest of the crowd so bourbon was "forced" my way. I drank like a fish for two hours and it was a blasty blast. Go to game and ride home with my dad. We stopped for Hardee's and got so much food I think we both got sick. But it was awesome.

Sunday - get up and play for a while and then Palm Sunday Church. Jr lead the way with the palm waving and had a blast. After church lunch, an 8 mile run and then naps for everyone. Dinner was easy tomato soup and grilled cheeses.

Today - took Jr and mom back to Gville airport and then drove to Cincy. Here now hammering beers and decompressing.

My mom is "ok". Hardly any vision and has zero strength. She is now under hospice care. When I left today she told me that she was at peace and happy that we were with her for 3+ days. I can't tell you how precious time is for us all on this earth.

Hammers is out and going to no report back in hammers, by trust me, I will be hammers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

:) at the post and Godspeed to mom!!! ***

Apr 10, 2017, 8:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: :) at the post and Godspeed to mom!!! ***

Apr 10, 2017, 8:43 PM

On mobile and kinda sorta drunk. 1800 silver will do that.

Moms are special

Apr 10, 2017, 8:44 PM

Peace be with y'all

Darn right they are! *******

Apr 10, 2017, 8:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great trip summary, prayers for your Mom.

Apr 10, 2017, 10:14 PM

hospice is a blessing, we're close to that with hard-headed sister in law.

And those who are close do not fully appreciate the righteous experience to be back in God's Country again.

so, straight through trip today. woah.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers!!***

Apr 11, 2017, 6:47 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Prayers!!***

Apr 11, 2017, 7:18 AM

Seeing you was like finding Bigfoot!! Glad you are still alive! Ha ha!

tmml***

Apr 11, 2017, 7:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol

Apr 11, 2017, 7:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Prayers!!*** ]

Good to see you again, too. I float around these days.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Replies: 9
| visibility 339
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic