Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok, so today I learned.....Skype for international recorded
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 237

Ok, so today I learned.....Skype for international recorded

Mar 22, 2019, 2:16 PM

statements. Slovenian interpreter was awesome. I have never had an interpreter speak such a different language before. Like I know absolutely ZERO words. Even German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc. I can pick up on certain words that are similar. Slovenian....not a single thing. Even numbers make no sense. Yes and no are like whatever....No actually sounds like nah....

Everyone has Skype, and a cell phone today, even in Central America. It's free, and is clearer than phone lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm gonna write that down and store it in the notebook for

Mar 22, 2019, 2:18 PM

shit that GREENR will never need to know. Intriguing though. Your job and mine are COMPLETELY different, whatever it is you do.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the place I called on Skype.

Mar 22, 2019, 2:25 PM

https://www.google.com/maps/@46.3969209,15.7311233,3874m/data=!3m1!1e3

And yes, my job is completely different than most jobs. It's totally unique really. Interpreter was in Virginia. Normally my job takes me to exotic places like Clio, Travelers Rest, Nichols, or Okatie. Other times it takes me to Kenya, India, Germany, Qatar, Peru, and now Slovenia.

Side note - In Slovenia when you get divorced and are ordered to pay child support, you pay that child support until age 26, or to 18 and then it stops whenever the person gets a job before 26yo. No job (or in school) the child support continues to 26yo. The more you know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol you are just now figuring this out?

Mar 22, 2019, 2:43 PM

You could never work in logistics moving cargo from Sinaloa to NYC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 237
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic