Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bought myself a really nice baseball glove.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 677

Bought myself a really nice baseball glove.

May 18, 2020, 4:44 PM

I do not think I have ever really had a good one. I didn’t play but a couple years of little league and my parents couldn’t ever afford or justify a good glove so I got the other left handed kids hand me downs.

So I did curbside at DSG and snagged a good one. I am left handed so I can never just borrow a glove. Went out in the yard with my son, neighbor and his son and we threw ball for over an hour between rains. Freaking amazing.

Small things in life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did you disinfect their balls

May 18, 2020, 4:47 PM

after each toss?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pigs of glove?***

May 18, 2020, 4:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Here he is all up in MJ's face

May 18, 2020, 4:57 PM

Re: pigs of glove?***

May 18, 2020, 7:39 PM [ in reply to pigs of glove?*** ]

Sideyekerds as I took this for a text.

Wilson 950

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very nice but for the wrong hand***

May 19, 2020, 9:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I need my nephew to get old enough to really be able to

May 18, 2020, 4:48 PM

have a catch so that I have an excuse to get my Dad to throw the baseball around again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel your left-handed pain.

May 18, 2020, 4:49 PM

Never been able to borrow a glove. Lost my favorite broken-in Mizuno mitt in college. I used that thing from 7th grade all the way through senior year in high school

I finally bought another one several years ago and it's just not the same when it's not broke in

Glove my Granfather bought me when I was 11.

May 18, 2020, 4:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've still got my Mizuno from ..............

May 18, 2020, 5:01 PM

back in the day. Even back then it was high dollar.

Sometimes I'll get it out to remember. I wish one of my nieces who play softball could use it but to big for their hands.

NO pigs Willmo® ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As my grandfather would say, we fought em in the big war,

May 18, 2020, 11:20 PM

And your happyass is buying baseball gloves from them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As my grandfather would say, we fought em in the big war,

May 18, 2020, 11:22 PM

Wilson is out of Chicago. Mizuno is Japanese biut make a ton out of Memphis.

So what is the point?

May 18, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to As my grandfather would say, we fought em in the big war, ]

You are a straight #### at times. I get it and your schtick, but you are a ####.

May 19, 2020, 9:19 AM

Obed now yall fight

Lol. I’ve never seen someone lose their sense of humor

May 19, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: As my grandfather would say, we fought em in the big war, ]

When they drink as much as you do. Not only do you miss the joke, but you miss the part that Celtic and I go way back and he’s the last guy on here I’d make anything remotely insulting towards. Either drink less or hide your keyboard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a joke A. #sarcasm ******

May 19, 2020, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: As my grandfather would say, we fought em in the big war, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But can we still watch you guys fight?

May 19, 2020, 2:54 PM

Obed vs. celtic_tiger®

Winner gets all the black ladies

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's funny to me about Celt is that he's clearly all about

May 19, 2020, 3:02 PM

that melanin, but he does nothing with this pipeline to the senioritas that he's clearly well connected to. He's like nuh-uh, get that cafe latte shidd outta here, I want my coffee black.

Tacos every night

May 19, 2020, 3:40 PM

then the taco every night.

Plus, wearing a sombrero to bed is totally acceptable, I would assume

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL you have a point .........

May 19, 2020, 12:15 PM [ in reply to What's funny to me about Celt is that he's clearly all about ]

Obed

Because I do consider Latinas the best looking ladies in the world.

A buddy of mine got an A2000 signed by an Atlanta Brave

May 19, 2020, 7:15 AM

but we knew the glove was worth more than the signature. He was a lefty and I was a righty. Used that through all of high school, college intramurals, etc. Still got it and I use it out in the yard with the kids. A good glove lasts forever.

So which barve was it?***

May 19, 2020, 9:09 AM

Some no-name like Maddux or something like that

May 19, 2020, 9:12 AM

I really wish I remembered who's signature was in it. It was a pitcher and a black Wilson A2000. The inside palm is where he signed and that part is just worn out, torn, etc. A $260 glove for a 14 year old is PURE GOLD.

Re: Bought myself a really nice baseball glove.

May 19, 2020, 6:07 PM

I wonder if there has ever been a left handed catcher in MLB. I don't think so. There was one in the independent league in Portland.

Benny Distefano wiki says caught 3 games***

May 19, 2020, 6:11 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Benny Distefano wiki says caught 3 games***

May 19, 2020, 6:35 PM

Thank you.

Replies: 25
| visibility 677
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic