Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When you think about it, Louissville's rival is Kentucky
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

When you think about it, Louissville's rival is Kentucky

Oct 30, 2018, 2:38 PM

Obviously Kentucky has always been a superior to Loseville in basketball, but Louissville fans have always been able to claim "we're slightly better than mediocre in football whereas Kentucky is only mediocre." Now the tides have turned and Kentucky is better than Looisville in every sport that matters. But then again, Western Kentucky can make that same claim over Looserville.

Ouch, no wonder Lewisville fans are so lugubrious. Sad times for them in Lexington indeed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

isnt Looyville in LOOYVILLE? not lexington, why they sad?***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:42 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well I was trying to pay our visitors a

Oct 30, 2018, 2:45 PM

compliment, since Lexington is beautiful while Louisville is a dump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I don't know...

Oct 30, 2018, 2:42 PM

the whole hooking-up players and recruits with strippers program really seemed to help Louisville close the gap on Kentucky. That is, until they got caught.

I think ultimately Kentucky is just better at cheating and covering-it-up than Louisville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Haven’t always been superior in basketball.***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UK is something like 34-16 against them

Oct 30, 2018, 2:52 PM

Just because Rick Pitino won a few games at Louisville in between banging waitress skanks in the kitchen doesn't mean UK hasn't always been superior.

Re: UK is something like 34-16 against them

Oct 30, 2018, 3:39 PM

I think they went many years not playing each other because of bad blood in the rivalry

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Denny Crum sez Hi.***

Oct 30, 2018, 5:33 PM [ in reply to UK is something like 34-16 against them ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't care less about what Denny Crum says***

Oct 31, 2018, 8:42 AM

Since 1980. UK 3 NCs, Louisville 3 NCs.***

Oct 30, 2018, 5:36 PM [ in reply to UK is something like 34-16 against them ]

Ok, and over the course of forever, Kentucky has been

Oct 31, 2018, 8:43 AM

superior over UL in basketball. Hth.

Superior overall but certainly not superior in 1980, 1986,

Oct 31, 2018, 9:14 AM

and 2013.

Hey I get it. You just need to go back and amend your original post.

Re: Haven’t always been superior in basketball.***

Oct 30, 2018, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Haven’t always been superior in basketball.*** ]

What is a bass-keeet-ball.

I asked around and someone said it was what the Triangle does to pass time between disappointing bowl seasons and baseball.

Joking, go Brownell and beat everyone! To Littlejohn in just a few weeks :)

We're trying our best

Oct 30, 2018, 2:52 PM

Cut us a break.

The LAST thing want to do is...

Oct 30, 2018, 4:11 PM

think about Louisville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: The LAST thing want to do is...

Oct 30, 2018, 4:48 PM

UL and Miami deserve each other.

Re: When you think about it, Louissville's rival is Kentucky

Oct 30, 2018, 5:42 PM

Well it looks like Louisville is going to screw up the rivalry week like GT does every year.
Heck even FSU is going to lose, the Tigers need to keep all the money they earn for the ACC
How about us and ND start a new Conference?

Lousville is better in men's soccer

Oct 30, 2018, 6:47 PM

Baseball and women's basketball.

Kentucky better in men's tennis and softball though

Loisveel couldn't beet Kentucky

Oct 30, 2018, 6:54 PM

when they had fake-Heisman. Nah, they've got nothin on the, um ... what mascot is Kentucky?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: When you think about it, Louissville's rival is Kentucky

Oct 31, 2018, 8:47 AM

That's what happens when a football team hitches their wagon to a crappy chain pizza company.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic