Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good riddance LSU internet fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Good riddance LSU internet fans

Jan 12, 2020, 10:20 PM

Important distinction because the LSU fans I’ve met in person don’t resemble the trolls we have on our board....

Win or lose - I’ll be glad to see them go...

I truly could care less about their opinions..
I won’t be seeking them out here or elsewhere to gloat in victory ...
I just want them to go away..
The phrase act like you’ve been there fully applies....
Perhaps the trolls really haven’t been there - they’re too young to remember the last time LSU was a national champ ...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good riddance LSU internet fans

Jan 12, 2020, 10:30 PM

CU51996 said:

Important distinction because the LSU fans I’ve met in person don’t resemble the trolls we have on our board....

Perhaps the trolls really haven’t been there - they’re too young to remember the last time LSU was a national champ ...

Show some class. You’re right, not all LSU fans are the same. Not all Clemson fans are the same and it wouldn’t be right to group all of them together after reading one clumsy post.

Located Juan***

Jan 12, 2020, 10:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 12, 2020, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Good riddance LSU internet fans ]

CU51996 said:

Show some class. You’re right, not all LSU fans are the same. Not all Clemson fans are the same and it wouldn’t be right to group all of them together after reading one clumsy post.

Case in point - this guy

So clearly an LSU troll ..
Joins our sight after Clemson v LSU matchup is set and only posts to defend LSU...

But somehow thinks throwing Clemson in his screen name will convince everyone he’s not an LSU troll...

Thank you for validating my point ..

Jan 12, 2020, 11:03 PM

Good call on Clemson Train. You are 100% correct on his behavior.

Jan 12, 2020, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Good riddance LSU internet fans ]

CU51996 said:

CU51996 said:

Case in point - this guy

Joins our sight after Clemson v LSU matchup is set and only posts to defend LSU...

But somehow thinks throwing Clemson in his screen name will convince everyone he’s not an LSU troll...

Jan 12, 2020, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Good riddance LSU internet fans ]

CU51996 said:

CU51996 said:

Case in point - this guy

I think you validated your own point. Look in the mirror and read your own posts (this OP) and you’ll see the fan you don’t like; at least in this instance. I’ve been nothing but respectful on this site. You can’t point fingers at LSU fans and not take a step back and realize that every fan base has a segment of fans that don’t represent the university well. Clemson is no different. Your comments were not as disrespectful as many others but to group all LSU fans together and label all LSU fans because of a few goof balls isn’t really reality.

LSU fans, like Clemson fans, like to pull for their team. Clemson fans are no different than Alabama fans, Ohio State fans, Notre Dame fans, USC fans etc. Human nature isn’t different in Clemson, SC. I’ve been on college football message boards for many years, every fan base of top tier programs are the same in terms of the number of goof ball fans. Scroll your site and you will see. Plenty of Clemson fans carry on as though Clemson is clearly a superior team with a superior fan base and superior class etc. That same thing is what you see on LSU do that you don’t care for; regardless of the site. May the best team win ! We’ll find out very soon.

Please get help

Jan 12, 2020, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Good riddance LSU internet fans ]

Why go through the trouble to creating an User ID with "Clemson" in your name when you are obviously an LSU fan.

Why not just read the boards here and say nothing?

Why not create an ID with "LSU" in the name, state your position, and move on?

Psychologically, you're showing sociopathic tendencies. You're really checking a lot of boxes there. You should see a psychologist.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ones on here were just as bad if not worse

Jan 12, 2020, 11:54 PM

than the gamechickens. same with those bucknuts.

Should LSU be the swamp kitties...?***

Jan 13, 2020, 3:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:54 AM

Haven't you heard? The game is over. They already won.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic