Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots radio in the a.m.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Coots radio in the a.m.

Oct 4, 2017, 2:06 PM

I occasionally listen to 107.5 the game after I get home in the mornings, but especially after a coot loss. Wee, little Billy cracks me up with his delusional prospective of coot football. He speaks as if the coots are Bama. And the callers are pure gold because most are hysterical after a coot loss. I really do enjoy hearing coot fans babble & complain nonstop

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots radio in the a.m.

Oct 4, 2017, 2:08 PM

XM Radio cures this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They throw them under the bus on Mondays after

Oct 4, 2017, 2:11 PM

a loss but they are back up to potential national champs by Thursday afternoon/Friday morning. Same skit over and over again weakly. Just like they have been preseason NC's every year for the past 20 years. Hopeless but comical.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Living in Cootlumbia... the best was last year

Oct 4, 2017, 2:16 PM

listening to the station the Monday after Clemson destroyed them. I listened to it up to Wednesday after the NC game and right on cue they went right back to delusion...They are truly surreal in their ability to switch back to the delusion...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic