»
Topic: Literally dozens of people at Gameday
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 16, 2017 1:14 PM by: Lexguy2003
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Literally dozens of people at Gameday

[2]
Posted: Sep 16, 2017 11:18 AM

Way to bring it Loserville. You are welcome for the national relevance, one would think you would try to make a little more of it

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Literally dozens of people at Gameday

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 11:21 AM

Was thinking the same thing. Can't even fill up the section in front of the stage with students. It's a far cry from completely filing Bowman Field.

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2017 11:28 AM

Certainly should be a larger crowd for this once in lifetime event.

All they have to boast about is the Heisman Trophy.... and it is named for a Clemson coach,

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2017 11:33 AM

It's certainly testing ESPN's camera guys on the angles.

They're all out buying their funeral attire.***

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 12:55 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 12:59 PM

the gameday stage was also enclosed in some sort of mesh, Where they worried louisville fans were going to throw broken bottles at them?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

You should never chalk up to conspiracy what you can reliably attribute to stupidity. Because stupidity is a much more powerful force in the course of human events.

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 1:14 PM

They always enclose the stage with mesh, even at Clemson. I think it has more to do with preventing glare for the cameras than anything else.

Replies: 6  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1208 people have read this post