Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listening to Mickey(NFL Draft)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,444

Listening to Mickey(NFL Draft)

Jan 4, 2017, 8:12 AM

Looks like they might set a record for those leaving for the NFL Draft this year. Half of these guys will go Undrafted. Feel bad for them,someone's giving them bad advice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listening to Mickey(NFL Draft)

Jan 4, 2017, 8:15 AM

heard on XM this morning of the 300 or so early declarees last year only about 75 got drafted.

A lot of these guys are listening to bad advice.***

Jan 4, 2017, 8:19 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re:bad advice

Jan 4, 2017, 8:45 AM

It may be more a case of knowing the risk is there, but at least there IS a chance, whereas, it's guaranteed I'll make NO money staying to play in college.

I believe it may be more a case of knowing the odds are/may be against me, but everyone believes it's the other guy who will fail - "I can make it!"

One thing for sure I'll be following this year - into next NFL season is how many of (all) our departing players 'are on an NFL roster'.

I also believe those that are leaving WITH a degree have served themselves well. Hopefully, the ones who do not make BIG bucks in football will still be successful in life and livelihood. Think Dabo deserves some credit for making that one of his program objectives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I always wonder how the draft grades

Jan 4, 2017, 8:17 AM

compare to the actual draft.

I would love to know how DW4 will be graded vs where he will be drafted. Some "experts" say he isn't 1st round caliber and some say he goes early in the 1st round.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of 2008
Go Tigers!

Re: I always wonder how the draft grades

Jan 4, 2017, 8:28 AM

Deshaun will go early in the 1st round, good quarterbacks everybody needs and the scouts know he's the best player in college football. After being MVP in the Championship game no one will be in doubt about his talents.

These so called experts picking the game haven't watched the Tigers play because no one talks about the defense that just shut OSU out. Bama couldn't have done that.

If we had played Bamma's schedule we would have the number 1 defensive stats period. The SEC has no offense and not much defense as a whole.

We are going to embarrass Alabama, this game won't be close. Saban has the Kiffin excuse but we will have the National Championship!!

Our recruiting is great now but will be off the chart going forward with the Championship and the Football facility opening next week!!

Tigers 28
Bama17

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I sure as he!! hope you're right***

Jan 4, 2017, 8:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Listening to bowl announcers

Jan 4, 2017, 8:37 AM

there are going to be something like 100 "sure 1st round draft picks" over the next 2 years.

Ha Ha!!!! SO True!

Jan 4, 2017, 8:48 AM

How many times did you hear the phrase " ___ ________ is the BEST _____ _____ in the country"...?!

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,444
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic