Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
List of 2018 graduates, early entrants and such
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

List of 2018 graduates, early entrants and such

Jan 10, 2019, 8:53 AM

Starters in bold.

QB - None
RB - Adam Choice
WR - Hunter Renfrow, Trevion Thompson
TE - Milan Richard, Cannon Smith, Braden Galloway (suspended for 2019 pending appeal)
OL - Mitch Hyatt, Justin Falcinelli, Pat Godfrey, Zach Giella (suspended for 2019 pending appeal)

DT - Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence, Albert Huggins (ouch!)
DE - Austin Bryant, Chris Register, likely Clelin Ferrell but i don't believe that's official yet
LB - Kendall Joseph, Tre Lamar, Jalen Williams, JD Davis, Judah Davis
Safety - None
CB - Trayvon Mullen, Mark Fields

2019 offense is going to be loaded for bear. Like everyone, I'm sad to see Renfrow go but with the ridiculous weapons we have on the outside now, i think his presence in the middle is slightly less important than it was previously. Hats off to Mitch Hyatt too for a brilliant Clemson career. We are very fortunate to have an elite guy in Jackson Carman ready to fill those shoes next year.

Venables really has his work cut out for him defensively, but he's pulled that off on multiple occasions in the past so i would expect to field a very good, if not great defense. We're still going to be really good at DE and the safety position looks to be in better shape next year than it was this year, but the DT position takes a massive, massive hit and we are going to be really young at LB (5 of the top 6 on the depth chart are gone). Replacing Mullen and a solid backup in Fields isn't easy either, but we do have a few young studs that should be capable. CB seems to be a position where young talented players can step in and play very well. Step up Kyler McMichael.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: List of 2018 graduates, early entrants and such

Jan 10, 2019, 9:07 AM

Good analysis. The LB thing is amazing. Almost a totally new group versus who we typically see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Skalski will be the nasty at LB - mark it.***

Jan 10, 2019, 9:08 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:15 AM

Williams has been starting at TE and played most of title game at TE, Richard has played very little the second half of season.

True but Milan Richard remained the starter on the official

Jan 10, 2019, 9:27 AM

depth chart and that's what I used.

Jan 10, 2019, 9:15 AM

Trayvon Mullen? Why he's one of Tua's favorite receivers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic