Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walt Deptula
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,334

Walt Deptula

Jun 13, 2012, 12:10 AM

I know a lot of people on here don't like him, so i was just wondering, Who does one contact to file a complaint about this dude? I used to defend him during football season, but for the past month he's talked about LeBron James for about 15 hours a week. Then today he was talking about how Sandusky should be murdered (while I agree he should be punished, not something you should say on the radio) Then he was talking about how if he were Mike McQueary he'd just kill himself. Awful radio host.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We could just start one of those

Jun 13, 2012, 12:17 AM

online petition things to have him removed from the air.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We could just start one of those

Jun 13, 2012, 12:18 AM

Sounds good to me and throw that idiot Thurn in there

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is obsessed with LBJ and his hate for him has blinded

Jun 13, 2012, 12:17 AM

Him just like his love for P Johnson and B Snyder and UCONN in Bball. He likes to say he calls it like he see 's it but that is crap. I used to like him but have listened to him a couple times the last mth.

LOL @ myself!!

Jun 13, 2012, 12:19 AM

I was wondering why the eff Walt Deptula was "obsessed" with Lyndon Baines Johnson!!.........

my gray hair is showing!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL @ myself!! me too

Jun 13, 2012, 7:24 AM

I was wondering why he would hate LBJ? Something Viet Nam related? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't mind him the very very very first time

Jun 13, 2012, 12:23 AM [ in reply to He is obsessed with LBJ and his hate for him has blinded ]

I heard his show, but since then he's become a virus of arrogant stupidity at $25K a year and a nice cozy couch in Mom's basement. Funny how people with the least reason to be arrogant are usually the most arrogant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Walt Deptula

Jun 13, 2012, 12:21 AM

Honestly, at this point, i'd rather listen to Dan Scott eat and breathe into the mic for 4 hours than listen to Walt bash LeBron James all week.

Jun 13, 2012, 12:26 AM

I swear, his show used to be good. Now since he has a 4 hour show, there is about 2 hours of on air advertisement and another 45 minutes of commercials it feels like. Then for the rest of the show he talks about LBJ. Send him back to a 2hour time slot and maybe he'll not be terrible.

Yeah James averaging 30 points its all his fault, Wade has

Jun 13, 2012, 12:30 AM

Been great lol

On a serious note, I kinda agree with Walt.. Wth does....

Jun 13, 2012, 7:13 AM

Lebron need an all star team? He has 3 all star players in the starting lineup, charmers is a decent guard and battier has gotten them good minutes. Many great players have won with significantly less. I was amazed to see his shot chart. All PTA came from under the basket. Made 2 jumpers out of paint. Lucky bank 3 and another 3 pointer. Lebron is a horrible jump shooter.

Re: On a serious note, I kinda agree with Walt.. Wth does....

Jun 13, 2012, 8:19 AM

Lol. I challenge you to name just one team that has won with significantly less. Wade is playing like an average player or even below, Bosh just returned after missing 9 games. LBJ has been the only consistent force. Below average coach. I thought the Indiana coach was better. He can not shoot, granted, but he carries that team and if wade ever played well consistently, they would enter the 4th quarter ahead by double digits every game. Wade has been horrible from possession to possession but LBJ will be blamed if they lose. SMH. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Just comparing this heat team to the first past champions...

Jun 13, 2012, 9:43 AM

I looked at. I looked at 95-96 Bulls.

Jordan avg 30.4 to LBJ 27.1
Pippen avg 19.4 to Wade 22.9 (you said Wade avg player or below)
Kukoc 13.1 to Bosh 18
Luc Longley 9.1 to Chalmers 9.8

Not much of a difference except you are right they have a bad coach but Im tired of the argument that LBJ needs more help. Im sure I could do the same with the Lakers championship team.

Re: Just comparing this heat team to the first past champions...

Jun 13, 2012, 10:56 AM

People probably have won championships with less, but they also play against lesser competition.

Lol yeah and with maybe greatest coach ever***

Jun 13, 2012, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Just comparing this heat team to the first past champions... ]

Why did Magic need 3 hall of famers, why did Bird, Jordan

Jun 13, 2012, 3:17 PM [ in reply to On a serious note, I kinda agree with Walt.. Wth does.... ]

Needed Pippen

Jun 13, 2012, 4:43 AM

I would start with the station manger at WCCP for openers.If no saisfaction is given,find out who owns the station.
Also ,get a petition going.See if you could put copies in resturants,coffee houses,sporting good,and apparell shops in and around Clemson.
Walt has his moments,mostly bad, but the biggest problem I have with Walt is he is never wrong,and even if he is He will spin it to make you think he was right.
I don't listen to him much any more,but even I know he picked the Spurs and the Celtics for the NBA Finals.
(that would be the Spurs from Oklahoma City, and the Heat from Boston).Get where I am coming from?

Jun 13, 2012, 5:59 AM

the guy makes a lot of money riling people up. thats his gig--and he is good at it. I, personally, find him interesting.

Haha you said a lot of money. Doubt a local sports...

Jun 13, 2012, 7:05 AM

Radio host makes a lot of money. You can only hear 104.9 in the upstate, well a select part of the upstate and on any given day it's static in certain areas of Greenville( the heart of the upstate).

Re: AGREE!

Jun 13, 2012, 6:56 AM

Get him off the air!

sucks?***

Jun 13, 2012, 7:43 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Jun 13, 2012, 7:57 AM

If you don't think Sandusky should die maybe you should complain to NAMBLA. They are the only ones who don't think he should die.

Line up was better 5 yrs ago.

Jun 13, 2012, 11:23 AM

Used to limit callers time to get more on air. Walt limits callers so he gets more air time

Who?

Jun 13, 2012, 11:32 AM

What's a Deptula?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Who?

Jun 13, 2012, 3:22 PM

A Jackas*

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic