Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lincoln Project Releases brutal new ad.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 494

Lincoln Project Releases brutal new ad.

May 27, 2020, 4:45 PM

https://youtu.be/hitGT3TkP9s

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re late to the party

May 27, 2020, 4:49 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All FeeLicks does is copy/pasta

May 27, 2020, 4:51 PM

Then runs off looking for more anti-Trumpet articles....

Re: All FeeLicks does is copy/pasta

May 27, 2020, 5:13 PM

I don’t think Felix likes Trump. Just a hunch.He may even hate Trump more than he hates Wormpuller U.Blasphemy!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You’re late to the party

May 27, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to You’re late to the party ]

Too many Trump supporters forget that the 2,000,000 came from the Imperial College study that came out in March. That number was the worst-case scenario if America did nothing to mitigate the virus..'if'.

The next option with some mitigation would leave 1,000,000 Americans dead. The 3rd option was total shutdown, stay at home orders. Close schools, limit gatherings, and keep people away from each other. This would result in between 100,000 and 200,000. The study has proved to be entirely accurate.

I find it odd that Trump supporters swing that 2,000,000 number around like a bat. That is because they don't understand how and where it came from. They don't want to.

Did the studies include democrat governors...

May 27, 2020, 5:21 PM

ordering covid patients to be returned to nursing and other LTC facilities and base their predictions on half of the deaths being from those state and 46% of those states' deaths being from the nursing and LTC facilities?

Asking for one who is circumspect.

BTW, that verse you posted is related to sin. When we step in here and start politicking we both sin. God is on neither side of our arguments unless you consider He hates a lie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2020, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: You’re late to the party ]

Hey Felix, why do you think that Obama and a few dozen ppl in his administration unmasked Flynn AFTER the election and just before the inauguration? Asking for a friend.

You seem to have all of the answers, so help us all out.Simple question that you can likely handle, eh?

Suggestions: pure coincidence; coordinated effort by intel agencies; acute panic; Obama directing traffic to preserve his 'legacy'....All of the above. Or just a Nothing Burger?

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 12:46 PM

You should try getting your facts right. Flynn was never masked as it relates to his calls with Krysliac. It just didn't happen. I suppose the 18,000 + unmasking requests from the Trump Administration in 2018 are ok with you?

Nope.

May 29, 2020, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Re: You’re late to the party ]

The 2.2 million, when released, ignored efforts that were already in place at the time of the study’s release. It was pure fiction from the outset. As for 100k being right all along, in this article you’ll find a direct quote from Ferguson that 1M was our “best case scenario”.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/20/opinion/sunday/coronavirus-outcomes.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That ad will be sooo effective at making Trump-haters

May 27, 2020, 5:18 PM

continue to hate Trump.

null

and people 65 and older who used to be reliably Trumpian.

May 27, 2020, 5:32 PM

They are fleeing the fool in large numbers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, that's what I'm reading. I wonder what they'll do when

May 27, 2020, 5:37 PM

Stacey Abrams is a Joe Biden heartbeat away from the Oval.

null

Trump will still get the racist fools to vote for him.

May 27, 2020, 5:40 PM

I don't see that changing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your rage is hilarious.

May 27, 2020, 5:42 PM

You must be up to about 100 hysterical posts today.

May 27, 2020, 5:46 PM

Have another cup of coffee.

Yes, that's what you tell yourself. People will not vote

May 28, 2020, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Trump will still get the racist fools to vote for him. ]

for a ticket that has Stacey Abrams one Joe Biden heartbeat from the Oval Office because of their terrible, terrible racism.

null

Gotta wonder what the pillow talk is like in the Conway

May 27, 2020, 5:43 PM

household.

George probably got all his info straight from Kellyanne

Re: Lincoln Project Releases brutal new ad.

May 29, 2020, 7:05 AM

Whoo, doggy, those Lincoln Project ads are just gut-punches. Brutal.

The worst part is that the Lincoln Project is a bunch of my fellow former Never-Trump Republicans.

If I was the DNC, I'd skip my own campaign and just throw half my advertising dollars at Lincoln Project, and just let the Never Trump crowd pummel His Orangeness for awhile. They get it done with a cold clinical ruthlessness I've just never seen from most Democrats. (They tend to prefer incessant outrage.)

May 29, 2020, 7:13 AM

meh, they could have done better, say 100k and counting, and end with an elderly woman behind glass on a respirator. That would have driven it home.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Lincoln Project Releases brutal new ad. ]

The Lincoln Project has Rick Wilson on its board. He is a conservative author and life long republican. He was also a communication strategist for the RNC. He is largely responsible for the GOP stealing 2000 seats from Dems at Fed, State and local elections during the Obama years. He's a brilliant man, and I'll hate it when he goes back to work for the RNC

Replies: 19
| visibility 494
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic