Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Limited edition 2016 game of the year painting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 9,483

Limited edition 2016 game of the year painting

Jul 28, 2017, 12:45 PM

Legends & Champions - The Official Fine Art Editions of the 2016 College Football game of the Year Award®

Own a piece of Clemson history with the Official Fine Art Editions of the College Football Game of the Year Award®. Legends & Champions is nationally renowned sports artist Daniel A. Moore's tribute in oils commemorating Clemson's exciting CFP National Championship Game victory over Alabama. The painting is in integral part of the 2016 College Football Game of the Year Award®, which is awarded annually by the United States Sports Academy.

New Life Art is pleased to offer Tiger fans and supporters the opportunity to enjoy this amazing masterwork and share in this very special Award! Our Fine Art Gicleé Prints and Canvases are meticulously produced using only conservation grade materials. These signed and numbered Limited Edition works of art are produced with cutting-edge gicleé technology that captures the high-resolution detail, color fidelity and emotions of the artist's original oil painting.

In addition to the celebration of the 2016 Champions, Moore's masterwork also pays tribute to Clemson Legends from the 1982 Orange Bowl and the Tigers' 1st National Title. These background images include Head Coach Danny Ford, Offensive MVP Home Jordan and Defensive MVP Jeff Davis. Their presence was felt by the current players on the field as they reached deep within themselves to wrest the #1 ranking from Nick Saban's powerful Crimson Tide dynasty.

The framed print, shown at left with our Walnut Frame and Tan, Orange & Purple matting(other options available) around a Collector's Edition Gicleé Print with a large image area of 19½" x 26" (outside frame dimensions are approx. 31½" x 36½"). All Limited Editions are hand-signed and numbered by the artist and are accompanied by a Certificate of Limited Edition. Each print also comes with a specially designed gold embossed seal. Canvas Editions are also available and will come with a Certificate of Limited Edition and an engraved brass title-plate. Custom framing options are also available to enhance and preserve your artwork for future generations to enjoy!

Special Pre-publication Offer!
As a special offer to customers who order Legends & Champions before our upcoming publication day, we are offering a pre-publication discount of 15% off of release prices through Friday August 4, 2017.

Be sure to use coupon code TIGERNET at checkout to receive Free Shipping! Thanks for supporting TigerNet by taking advantage of this limited time offer!

You may also order by calling 1-800-859-0814.

The original oil painting of Legends & Champions, 36" x 48" is available for purchase at $62,500 (negotiable). Inquire by calling New Life Art, Inc. at 1-800-859-0814 (ext. 4).

Here are a few more of the framing / matting options

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You probably think I'm biased, but I like it! There is so

Jul 28, 2017, 3:46 PM

much going on in the painting, I think he really did a great job. You can argue if dabo is 100% accurate, but it's a painting, not a photo.

Regarding not being able to sell photos of current players, I would guess that only applies to photos and not paintings.

Re: You probably think I'm biased, but I like it! There is so

Jul 28, 2017, 4:37 PM

They sell magazines with current players on the cover.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You probably think I'm biased, but I like it! There is so

Jul 29, 2017, 12:03 AM [ in reply to You probably think I'm biased, but I like it! There is so ]

So B-Meist you may know this...I'm assuming this guy had access and permission from Clemson to use stock photos for his painting?

As a part time artist, I'd like to know how one goes about doing this because I wouldn't mind trying my hand at something similar.

Plus my original would be a lot cheaper...more like $55,000.

Re: Limited edition 2016 game of the year painting

Jul 28, 2017, 11:56 PM

I like the effort but wish they had more realistic images from the game besides the Renfrow catch. Otherwise I would be a buyer

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2017, 1:15 PM

After reviewing the painting due to some off the wall comments, i must say. Some of you are idiots and will find a flaw where there is none.

It looks just like dabo. He's wearing a dang sweatshirt, that does make one look bigger at times .

Lay off the poppy seeds because his is a flipping masterpiece

Jul 29, 2017, 8:30 PM

It should be priced $56,700.

Replies: 6
| visibility 9,483
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic