Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not enough coot kicken around here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Not enough coot kicken around here...

Mar 11, 2019, 1:07 PM

Look, some of you hate talking about the chickens and rightfully so. The thought of those grease balls permeating our sphere of success and dignity in any way is like putting A1 on a juicy piece of prime rib. It’s unnecessary, it doesn’t add anything, and sours an otherwise good subject.

But I have to say, I’m disappointed in the coot bashing. It use to be more rampant. It was fun and well deserved for those losers. When a coot visited t-net, I wanted it to feel as if they had to traverse a field full of land mines. They constantly would trip and implode over their own hypocrisy and stupidity. Now that field is nothing but corpses of chickens. It’s quiet. Eerily quiet. I assume the flame for chicken kickin has been extinguished and those dirty little moths have sought refuge elsewhere.

As I reflect on this, I realized something important. There is NO better time for chicken bashing than now. It should be a daily ritual. Muschump couldn’t coach his way out of a shart. See, it’s not hard. I encourage more of this for the ebb and flow of college football will bring varying levels of success across the landscape. But that’s an even more depressing subject. So take time out of your day and rekindle that flame and watch those feathers fly!

Spring practice for chicken throttling has begun...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like this?

Mar 11, 2019, 1:09 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Exactly like this...just missing the Hound***

Mar 11, 2019, 1:09 PM

How bout this?

Mar 11, 2019, 2:10 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even better!***

Mar 11, 2019, 2:33 PM

Re: How bout this?

Mar 11, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to How bout this? ]

good one.that's probably what the usuc coaches consider motivational technique.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

They've just become too laughable right now(LINK)

Mar 11, 2019, 1:10 PM

http://www.indexjournal.com/opinion/letters/and-all-is-right-again/article_89e38c4c-02f2-55b3-95f2-66111b21e04b.html

geezus....what a loser!

Mar 11, 2019, 1:28 PM

"...all is right with the world..." after the two rival baseball programs split lop-sided wins for each team and with a 1 run victory for the team which won the series......after Clemson had swept the baseball series for 4 years, clobbered the chickens in football for 5 consecutive years and won the annual basketball game for the 4th time in the last 5 games----and now all the planets in the gamecock universe are aligned again?????

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not enough coot kicken around here...

Mar 11, 2019, 1:39 PM

I would hope that come November 2019 that Coach Swinney , et al, would seriously score on every single possession regardless of what the score get to be whether 56-7, 63-17, 82-24, or whatever. Just keep piling it on until he makes a believer out of every dirt ###### around the world. 100-0 wouldn't be enough for me, I hate a gamecock, football, basketball, baseball, tiddlywinks whatever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2019, 2:03 PM

You can't blame them for keeping a low profile ..... They haven't had much to crow about for years.

friendly reminder...

Mar 11, 2019, 2:36 PM

Mar 11, 2019, 7:12 PM

Sad when a grown man has to make a big deal out of 1 run baseball win. I guess you have to find solace where you can find it.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic