Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Like Men’s Warehouse, I guarantee it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Like Men’s Warehouse, I guarantee it

Sep 18, 2018, 11:41 PM

Coach Swinney played 80 different student athletes in the Georgia Southern game. I think this is unique to our program. I may be wrong in this...if there’s a way to track how many see the field for each team, I would welcome someone on here to share it. Might be obvious, but I’m don’t know how to google it.

I think this will be a big selling point to recruits. In the near future, other teams will copy him in doing this. The guy’s a trendsetter/visionary. If you’re not first, you’re last. Props to our coach in regards to forward thinking. We lucked out with this staff and players. Go Tigers!
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article218541700.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thought I was about to get the 411 on blazers.***

Sep 19, 2018, 1:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like Men’s Warehouse, I guarantee it

Sep 19, 2018, 6:32 AM

In the puntrooskie game in the 80's, Clemson played 54 different players in the first half against the fifth ranked FSU team. I didn't track the second half so I don't know the final count. Danny was always playing alot of players early in the season in the heat and I was interested in knowing if he would continue to substitute as much against a high ranked team.

Maybe Danny was the trend setter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like Men’s Warehouse, I guarantee it

Sep 19, 2018, 9:07 AM

If Tiger fans would look ahead to 2019 they would immediately recognize why Dabo is playing so many so early. We lose a huge talent pool after this season! Defense is going to face a challenge to be anywhere near the experience level the current crop of players has right now.

We will have depth, but much of it will be quite and very inexperienced by comparison.

Go Tigers ??!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic