Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Handicap parking for Willians Brice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 935

Handicap parking for Willians Brice

Nov 29, 2019, 7:06 PM

Is there a handicap parking area at Williams Brice for the game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like "General Parking" ? ***

Nov 29, 2019, 7:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Handicap parking for Willians Brice

Nov 29, 2019, 10:03 PM

Every place is a handicap place, if you are a coot.
Sorry, I can’t help and good luck. Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 10:07 PM

I don’t know about handicap but the entire campus is geared towards “special needs”. HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I could find.Link to the page is below the wall of text.

Nov 29, 2019, 10:18 PM

Handicap Parking

The University of South Carolina only sells season passes for handicap parking.

Approximately 50 game day reserved parking spaces are held for those individuals with disabilities in the Fairgrounds. The cost is $40 cash and you must enter via gate #6 off of George Rogers Blvd. This lot opens five hours prior to kickoff.

Handicapped individuals who are members of the Gamecock Club must send in a copy of a state-distributed handicap parking tag to purchase a reserved handicap parking space in the Fairgrounds or Gamecock Park.

In the Fairgrounds, handicap shuttles will pick up patrons near row 10 of the White section. These shuttles will transport guests to the north corners of Williams-Brice Stadium.

Handicap shuttles in Gamecock Park will pick up at Quad 3 and Quad 1, dropping patrons off at the stadium until 90 minutes before kickoff. At that time, the drop-off location will be just outside of The Gates on Bluff Road, near the Garnet Way.

Shuttle service in both lots begins two and a half hours before kickoff and will continue until the game begins. Return transportation will also be available after the game, beginning with five minutes left in the event and until there is no one waiting at the shuttle stations.

Seats on the shuttles are intended for those who are handicapped and one attendant to assist their handicapped companion. Please be advised that both pedestrian and vehicular traffic are extremely heavy following the game and, therefore, wait time for shuttles may be extensive.

https://gamecocksonline.com/sports/2018/6/21/ot-game-day-parking-information-html.aspx

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2019, 10:22 PM

They're marked as RESERVED FOR FOOTBALL COACHING STAFF..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 935
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic