Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Tissue......................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Tissue......................

May 25, 2018, 3:38 PM

the closer we get to the end, the faster it goes. LightBulbBill casually announced to us the other day he was now 77 but he made no reference to the toilet tissue comparison. He's probably at about mid-roll on the toilet tissue scale. He's still thinking about chasing women but he's at the point on the toilet tissue scale where he hopes the women can't run fast. He is also at the stage where he is wondering what he's going to do if ever does catch one.

Well, on the toilet tissue scale, that roll is approaching top speed for me. One week now seems like three days and I never realized time could be so fleeting. As a child many of us wanted to be older so we announced our age as 4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6 1/2, etc. The 0ne-half was important, and it still is for me because today I am 96 1/2. I wish I were a lot younger but since we can not reverse time I'll just settle for enjoying a few more times when I can add the one-half, it makes me feel younger rather than older.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought you were going with you're either on a roll

May 25, 2018, 3:44 PM

or taking crap from others.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's to hoping your toilet paper roller gets stuck

May 25, 2018, 3:48 PM

So your paper runs out much slower! I appreciate your stories and look forward to reading many more!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Life is Like a Roll of Toilet Tissue......................

May 25, 2018, 3:52 PM

I really don't get your point at all, but it sure sounds profound. As guys age, we have to rely less on speed because we become really adept as ambush predators. But the more dealings I have with the opposite sex, the more I wonder who is the predator and who is the prey.

May 25, 2018, 3:55 PM

Joe, you’re a real American hero!!!! Thanks for sharing your stories with us and thank you for your service to our country!!! Here’s to more years and more stories!

May 25, 2018, 4:39 PM

Wonder if LBB would know what to do if he caught some of those women.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic