Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot text me today that they are ranked #14 in the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,873

Coot text me today that they are ranked #14 in the

Aug 21, 2020, 12:10 PM

2022 class rankings and the Tigers are no where to be found. Are they the most wanna be bunch that you have ever seen? They are so desperate to have anything, ANYTHING superior to us, when it comes to football. That's rent free at its best.
Forget about Doty, they are on to the next guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot text me today that they are ranked #14 in the

Aug 21, 2020, 12:21 PM

Is Todd Ellis sad friend?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 12:21 PM

*said

Aug 21, 2020, 1:04 PM

Is Todd Ellis sad friend?

*said

I'm thinking you might have been closer with the 1st comment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was about to post something similar.

Aug 21, 2020, 12:45 PM

Coot at work told me their new QB commit is being compared to Trevor Lawrence. I looked the kid up and he's listed at 6'1"!!! We all know these heights are exaggerated so he's probably closer to Jamyest or whatever the next Deion was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Lies! Lies! Scheib LIES!!!

Aug 21, 2020, 2:02 PM

he should be a pretty good college player but comparisons to Trevor Lawrence??? just more of the same delusional hyperbole drivel they are known for...

this kid is #28 4-star on rivals, #24 5-star on the 247 composite and #34 4-star on Top247... I give nearly zero credence to espn rankings so, there is no comparison to be made to TLaw, he needs to become a consensus Top 2 player for that kind of comparison...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 12:48 PM

They should be worrying about 2021.

Aug 21, 2020, 2:08 PM

Absolutely, just tell the coot that we judge how good we are by wins and losses at the end of the season after our FB equipment has been put away for the off season. Then we look to see how many championship trophies we put in our trophy case, and that they should do the same bc, regardless of what the sports media has to say, they don't play a game in any season. Just count up the championship trophies at the end, and that's the truth of how good, or how bad your team really is, wins and losses is the bottom line, and nothing else matters bc the sport media can't appoint a champion like they do with the Heisman award!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 12:54 PM

Can't imagine these numbers have anything to do with it. Coot offers for 2022 - 140 and 1 commit & we all know who and why. Clemson offers for 2022 - 37 What means more ?? !!

Aug 21, 2020, 1:47 PM

In the SEC. That sounds about right.

can't be right, that would make them

Aug 21, 2020, 2:47 PM

#8 or so in the Country given the way the Polls work.

And I know Muscoot ain't never gonna see #8, except on his schedule as an away game at night in Baton Rouge.

#SECbias

Time to make a bet with them!***

Aug 21, 2020, 1:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to make a bet with them!***

Aug 21, 2020, 2:15 PM

A coot wouldn't bet a nickel on how they think they would match up with Clemson at season end. Their conference saved them of being embarrassed by us this season. Coots are the only fan base in the country that are glad about the covid-19 virus. They would rather wear a mask the rest of their lowly lives than to play us in FB once a season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why Have You Not Blocked All Known Coots

Aug 21, 2020, 1:56 PM

Nothing good can ever come from them or their phone? Please seek help to have this fixed...it's not too late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 1:57 PM

Tell him that is what they are ranked in the SEC, not the country!!!!

Let's just see if they keep that QB commit after Muscoot

Aug 21, 2020, 3:11 PM

goes 3-7 and he and Bobo are filing for unemployment.

Unfortunately they still haven't figured out it's not how

Aug 21, 2020, 3:18 PM

you start the race, but how you finish it.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,873
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic