Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's say with the beating of the coots this year & the semi
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,302

Let's say with the beating of the coots this year & the semi

Oct 22, 2014, 2:51 PM

holes next year - moves us to 1-5 vs the coots & 5-10 vs the 2.

Still terrible records.

Two things:

1. We will have to endure 4 to 7 years of TNet bashing - even with perfect records against the 2 because it will take that long to turn those records around.

And heaven forbid we loose to a a Wake or Syracuse along the way.

2. Wouldn't it be the same to just keep loosing to the chicken boys ? I mean - 1 in 6 sounds no better than 0 in 5.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

link to post of said bashing?***

Oct 22, 2014, 2:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Let's say with the beating of the coots this year & the semi

Oct 22, 2014, 3:15 PM

BS .... I'll take 1-6 over 0-5 any day !!!!

I don't know about you, but I am sick of the crowing coots and ready to shut them up for the rest of the year like they have been for the last 3 weeks :)

Oct 22, 2014, 3:22 PM

1-0 vs the coots...

or 7-6 against the coots...

1-5 is what they want YOU to think.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beating Coots CRITICAL

Oct 22, 2014, 3:45 PM

to the program and coaching staff and fans.

It simply has to stop, five is five too many but six is beyond comprehension. I also think Dabo in particular needs to beat OBS. We have clearly had the better team 2 of the last five years, probably a push 1-2 of the five with USuC having the clearly better team once, twice at most. Dabo needs to prove to fans (OK - Me), players and himself that the OBS can be beaten. Say what you want, but I think OBS is in Dabo's head as we seem to play one of our worse games every year against the Coots. Plus, if we lose this year, we are likely to lose again in Columbia in 2015.

We simply have to win in the Valley THIS year. While Dabo's contract will not allow for it, I would fire every football coach we have if we lose again - that's how strongly I feel about it. I'm tired of the excuses, which is all we get from our epic failures against the dirt peckers. It's time to change this reoccurring theme and just beat them, which should be very doable this year. It's time to slay the dragon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beating Coots CRITICAL

Oct 22, 2014, 4:03 PM

Shout it out brother!

Re: Beating Coots CRITICAL

Oct 22, 2014, 4:15 PM

and we aren't talking about a Louisville or Boston College type win...we want a South Carolina State type win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^ Ahhhhhhh - found juan of the more vocal members of

Oct 22, 2014, 6:25 PM

the "Winning Isn't Enough - Must Win Pretty" faction.

Nice ......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Oct 22, 2014, 7:41 PM

winning those 2 games is how a new streak starts.

Also our playoff picture is directly affected. I do not think after losing like we have the last few years, that losing is any kind of option.

I do not get your post. so 0-6 is better than 1-5? ill take 1-5 with us winning the latest one.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,302
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic