Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s get way ahead of ourselves .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Let’s get way ahead of ourselves .

Aug 20, 2018, 12:07 PM

Do most of you want to play Bama again, even up the series?
How about UGA for NC, I personally see them losing 3 games so they probably won’t make it.
I guess teams like Wisconsin, Washington, Ohio st and Oklahoma have a good shot at it.
Who would you prefer to be win # 15 this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Michigan?

Aug 20, 2018, 12:13 PM

No, NDame?

No, Washington?

No, UGa!

YES, the Doggies!!

Had enough of Red Elephants unless I knew we’d beat them to tie CFP Series.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the CFP picture looks a bit different this year

Aug 20, 2018, 1:51 PM

Either Bama or Georgia is out. Possibly both. If there are two from the SEC, which is doubtful, it will include Auburn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think UGA is going to have it this year.

Aug 20, 2018, 1:54 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think UT and UF are going to be pushovers again this year. Bama.. who knows, their schedule sets up nice for them.

I think Texas might be the playoff surprise this year, so that'd be kind of cool.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Yes

Aug 20, 2018, 12:48 PM

I want our Tigers to even up the series, and like Hunter said, would make a good '30 for 30' one day.

Ideal... Play Penn State in the semi final, then Bama again for the natty with a Tiger's win.

I think this would be a lock to win it all.....OSU in Game 1

Aug 20, 2018, 1:00 PM

followed by OU in game 2.

No preference other than getting that W vs the unlucky

Aug 20, 2018, 1:16 PM

team who has to play the Tigers

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Re: Let’s get way ahead of ourselves .

Aug 20, 2018, 1:31 PM

I'm kinda tired of Bama. I know they are the measuring stick for programs these days. But I would like to knock off some other Blue Blood programs. Maybe a Penn State....if the real USC or Texas became relevant again, those would be nice. But like Dabo said, if you're playing Bama in the post-season you've probably had a good year. So I wouldn't pout too much.

I just want to win the title. I don't care if we beat

Aug 20, 2018, 1:40 PM

Michigan State and Washington to do it.

Beating Bama was the most satisfying win ever

Aug 20, 2018, 1:59 PM

And that is the best way to win a title. Can't nobody say nothing bad about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beating Bama was the most satisfying win ever

Aug 20, 2018, 2:11 PM

Agreed 100%. To be the best you have to beat the best. I would love to rack up titles, but winning a title against inferior team who made the playoff for "diversity" purposes not as good as crushing a dynasty program.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beating Bama was the most satisfying win ever

Aug 20, 2018, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Beating Bama was the most satisfying win ever ]

Personally I think BAMA might lose two games unexpectedly and be out of the CFP! Just a thought. My picks are Clemson, Washington, Wisconsin and perhaps Oklahoma. Georgia would be an alternate. Ohio St. and or Penn St. would be next in line.

A lot can happen over the course of a season so just take it one game at a time’

Go Tigers ??!!

Aug 20, 2018, 2:32 PM

Let’s try to be 1-0 and go from there. But if you have a little time to waste I think it would benefit the sport for Alabama not to make the playoffs. Look for them to lose 2-3 games. Their run has to end sometime regardless of recruiting rankings. Maybe Chip Kelly gets it tuned up quickly at UCLA and you get the other baby blue unis in the Natty. Imagine that fast break offense against Venables D and a TL-led HUNH with Higgins, Renfrow, Ross, Rodgers, Trevion, Diondre and Cornell and the occasional handoff to ETN, Feaster, Choice and Dixon. There might be 120 plays for each team.

Ohio State or Oklahoma

Aug 20, 2018, 2:54 PM

Beating either of them never gets old. Losing to either of them just really never happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 3:01 PM

I'd like to play Wisconsin! Someone different. But on the other hand, beating two sec schools in the College playoffs would be nice. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 3:13 PM

I ain't gonna lie it would sweet just to get another Natty by any mean necessary HOWEVER the extra joy and satisfaction of beating BAMA would be EPIC..... GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic