Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's do a cost/benefit analysis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 364

Let's do a cost/benefit analysis

May 29, 2020, 10:57 AM

What has a Trump Presidency cost the United States vs. how a Trump Presidency has benefited the United States.

I'm interested in hearing these

Cost: Objective realism

Benefit: My taxes are a little lower

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

You should start by calling China for their input...***

May 29, 2020, 11:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

China doesn't vote for our president

May 29, 2020, 11:03 AM

I want to hear the cost/benefit Trump has had on America and Americans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

If Russia does, why do you think China doesn't?***

May 29, 2020, 11:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: China doesn't vote for our president

May 29, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to China doesn't vote for our president ]

Refuse to play your game because of the simple fact most Americans remain ignorant on far too many issues.

In truth your reply here says it all. While you asked a question and got a reply, the reply you posted back shows you do not understand that we are at war economically with China. Has Trump tossed a grenade in there , yup but who has it hurt the most. If we do not attempt to end the outright theft of intellectual property China can produce copies with little money spent on R&D.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you could get an honest answer out of Winnie

May 29, 2020, 11:07 AM [ in reply to You should start by calling China for their input...*** ]

the Pooh, he'd tell you he's happy af to have an incompetent moron running the US.

I confess.

May 29, 2020, 12:02 PM

I got a boner for the first time in 8 years.

Did you expect an honest response from me?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But if the cost is objective realism, how can you be sure

May 29, 2020, 12:04 PM

you've received the benefit of lower taxes?

duh

Duh

DUUUUUUUUUUUH

null

Good question. COVID and the race riots have changed it.

May 29, 2020, 12:10 PM

Benefits: Roaring economy pre-COVID, and still better than it could (DJIA is not terrible) be given this crisis, a refreshing approach to foreign policy, not bad on getting us out of bad globalist "deals" like NAFTA.

Costs: His lack of decorum was OK most of the time pre-COVID, but COVID has show that sometimes a President just has to act like a President. DJT is incapable of doing so. Therefore, the COVID response has been worse than it could have been. And now he is not handling the MPLS thing well at all. At all.

I can't see myself voting for Sleepy Joe, but at this point I am not casting a vote for DJT in the fall.

That position is subject to change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same

May 29, 2020, 12:12 PM

He got my vote in 2016, but I can't do it again this time. I won't be voting for Biden, either, for what its worth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 9
| visibility 364
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic