Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's clear the air here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

Let's clear the air here

Jul 6, 2020, 9:35 AM

and I believe I speak for all of the left leaning posters here (if not then correct me), but if it comes out that Bill Clinton, Obama, anybody else had ANYTHING to do with Epstien's girls, then they should rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

Period.

Now, if it comes out that Trump did too can you Trump supporters say the same thing about DJT without spin and deflection?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Let's clear the air here

Jul 6, 2020, 9:37 AM

This absolutely has to happen. Everyone involved with him and what he did should burn.

But yes, I guarantee, if Trump is implicated, they'll spin, deflect, and do "what about".

They are too in love with the man and will excuse anything, including if he is a sexual predator.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Jul 6, 2020, 9:49 AM

Catahoula said:

This absolutely has to happen. Everyone involved with him and what he did should burn.

But yes, I guarantee, if Trump is implicated, they'll spin, deflect, and do "what about".

They are too in love with the man and will excuse anything, including if he is a sexual predator.

Why are all of your assumptions about Trump supporters so off base?

It's almost as if you are delusional. hmmm...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can all agree if Trump is implicated

Jul 6, 2020, 10:06 AM

he will deflect, but if Clinton is implicated he will admit his wrongs and go to jail for life because that would be the virtuous thing to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then state it clearly.

Jul 6, 2020, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's clear the air here ]

If it's discovered Epstein hooked Trump with underage sex slaves, will you sever all support of him? Simple yes or no.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

If you produced pictures they would be disputed as fake***

Jul 6, 2020, 1:55 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump could say he did, and 88 would come in here

Jul 6, 2020, 2:00 PM

and tell us what he really meant

I don't think any conservative would touch that "bet"...

Jul 6, 2020, 9:38 AM

...for obvious reasons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know man, some things Trump has done

Jul 6, 2020, 9:49 AM

that I thought would surely turn some of the posters here against him just caused them to double down.

Re: I don't think any conservative would touch that "bet"...

Jul 6, 2020, 10:30 AM [ in reply to I don't think any conservative would touch that "bet"... ]

your avitar shows the bes I've ever seen his hair look. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't Bill on the Left's Mount Rushmore?***

Jul 6, 2020, 10:37 AM [ in reply to I don't think any conservative would touch that "bet"... ]

Re: Isn't Bill on the Left's Mount Rushmore?***

Jul 6, 2020, 10:53 AM

The good old days of budget surpluses.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2020, 11:22 AM

Thank Newt Gingrich for that. Budget comes from Congress.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2020, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Isn't Bill on the Left's Mount Rushmore?*** ]

just saying his history with women is pretty well known and no Dems seem to care - so seems hypocritical to questions why conservatives support Trump

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

Jul 7, 2020, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Isn't Bill on the Left's Mount Rushmore?*** ]

Naaa...he was on Mount Paula Jones.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Trump used an underage girl for any

Jul 6, 2020, 9:57 AM

Sexual activity he should absolutely go to prison.

null

Ehhh...I think I need to add to this.

Jul 7, 2020, 11:31 AM

The comment I made should not have garnered a "Trophy Post". Who would argue that a man who is found guilty of using underage sex slaves should not be in prison? It doesn't matter if he's the Pope. He must rot in a prison.

But I don't really want to see this post come back to me with some sort of gotcha later. I meant what I said - if he did it, he should be in prison. I DON'T mean "Where there's smoke there's fire" or "the severity of the allegation should be enough" or "Oh my goodness, so many media outlets are reporting it, it must be true." I do not trust the media, I do not trust Congress. I do not trust anonymous sources. We all sat through the Kavanaugh hearings - I believe that man was railroaded by an absolutely asinine accusation that should never have gotten to that point. We all got to sit through the Russia fiasco. I believe the Democrats have it in them to push any allegation to the maximum for political advantage.

So, in short, I believe he should go to jail if he did such a horrible thing, but the chances that I'm going to believe a lot of the reporting on this are veeeerrry very slim. Too many cards have been shown with regard to the lengths to which Trump's opposition will go to smear, attack, weaken or remove him. Too many cries of wolf at this point.

null

Re: Ehhh...I think I need to add to this.

Jul 7, 2020, 11:21 PM

Just so you know: DonaldJTrump was on Howard Stern radio star bragging about having sex with an underage movie star.

Now, do you still TheRump???

Re: Ehhh...I think I need to add to this.

Jul 7, 2020, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Ehhh...I think I need to add to this. ]

Just so you know: DonaldJTrump was on Howard Stern radio star bragging about having sex with an underage movie star.

Now, do you still TheRump???

Who would argue that? Republicans, and a huge % of this board would

Jul 8, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Ehhh...I think I need to add to this. ]

But they would deny the evidence and claim he was framed. Deep State Conspiracy.

Re: If Trump used an underage girl for any

Jul 8, 2020, 1:10 AM [ in reply to If Trump used an underage girl for any ]

Swarley said:

Sexual activity he should absolutely go to prison.

Here you go:

Glamour Magazine, June 22, 2019
A Timeline of Donald Trump’s Inappropriate History With Women
Read down to year 1994, for his atatutory rape, with Epstein, of a 13-year-old girl

I guess you can't support TheRump any more.

To be clear. Fact if William J.. Fake news if Donald J.

Jul 6, 2020, 10:01 AM

Prince Andrew is a given.

not bad for a rough draft

Jul 6, 2020, 10:02 AM

can't wait to see the finished product!

Yeah

Jul 6, 2020, 10:02 AM [ in reply to To be clear. Fact if William J.. Fake news if Donald J. ]

no clue what that means

“Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.”***

Jul 6, 2020, 10:15 AM

A crummy commercial? SonoffaB.....***

Jul 6, 2020, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty smart using Epstein as your litmus test,

Jul 6, 2020, 10:07 AM

Since his harem was far too old for Biden to be involved. And yes, I would hope all Trump supporters would want to see him behind bars if illegally involved with the Epstein girls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty smart using Epstein as your litmus test,

Jul 6, 2020, 12:48 PM

Gimme a break, Obed. Yeah, he's got Creepy Uncle Vibe. But Trump goes one further into overt Bad Daddy behavior, the kind DHS really should have looked into:

I can google and find about 50 photos of Trump with his very underage daughter back in the day, too, but I'd rather not. There's so many red flags all over his behavior it just leaves me shaking my head.

Re: Pretty smart using Epstein as your litmus test,

Jul 6, 2020, 1:52 PM

You are equating Joe Biden sniffing little girl's hair with Trump hugging his daughter. Hilarious.

Hey if you want to vote for a pedophile creep then that's your prerogative...

Give Joe a break. If he had to bend over any further to

Jul 7, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Pretty smart using Epstein as your litmus test, ]

lower his hand he might fall over.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blatant racism isn't a deal-breaker, why would a little pedo

Jul 6, 2020, 10:13 AM

philia be any different?

If laws were broken, then I'd think any rational

Jul 6, 2020, 10:33 AM

person would want justice. So no, republicans would not want Trump held accountable.

I think the issues here is not all the girls were super young, and some places have different laws on this stuff. I think if there is proof any politician tagged some 15 year old on US soil, though, they are going down no matter what team they play for.

Real answer: Everyone should be presumed not guilty

Jul 6, 2020, 10:49 AM

Unless proven guilty by the evidence. My guess is the evidence in this case will be disputable. There are scenarios where the evidence could be overwhelming and convincing.

So the question is what is the evidence of “something”? Unless that is clarified, it is unfair to ask Trump supporters or anyone else their opinion. The great majority of Trump supporters are decent people and would not support engagement in child prostitution. To suggest such is disingenuous.

like splooge on a blue dress?

Jul 6, 2020, 11:46 AM

College student interns are legal! They are just trying to get ahead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2020, 10:55 AM

Now let me ask this. Would you denounce a presidential candidate if he did the following:

- Sniff and kiss women and children without their consent.
- Says very creepy things to women and children while touching them.

Look at the "what about".

Jul 6, 2020, 12:39 PM

Why won't you touch this? Trump used to party with Epstein? You have no comment on that?

Re: Look at the "what about".

Jul 6, 2020, 1:47 PM

Catahoula said:

Why won't you touch this? Trump used to party with Epstein? You have no comment on that?

I already answered your question. But to make it clear just for you Cata, if Donald Trump went to Epsteins Island and had sex with underage girls, then I wouldn't vote for him.

Now can you answer my question?

Good to know

Jul 6, 2020, 1:56 PM

I've already stated on here that I think Biden is a geriatric creep.

Re: Good to know

Jul 6, 2020, 3:18 PM

But will you vote for him, knowing that he is a pedophile?

Nope.***

Jul 6, 2020, 4:24 PM

Does he grab their #######?***

Jul 6, 2020, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's clear the air here ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same for Trump, Bush(s) or any other pub who ever lived.***

Jul 6, 2020, 11:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So that will be the deal breaker?

Jul 6, 2020, 12:40 PM

That will be what finally gets you to cut your support for Trump?

Re: So that will be the deal breaker?

Jul 8, 2020, 6:51 PM

Have you ever considering acting like you are civilized?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2020, 12:05 PM

Yeah, if there's evidence of Trump being involved, I'd dump him in a minute.

Heard on local radio this morning they suspect lots of tapes exist(ed) and that's how Epstein made his money - extortion.

We shall see. Trump certainly could have contributed to Epstein's fortune and Biden probably not. Maybe the girls were too old for Biden's taste :)

Let's be real here - the cult won't turn against their leader

Jul 8, 2020, 1:35 PM

They will call the accusations lies even if he is caught red handed.

There’s a lot of projection here from the left leaners

Jul 8, 2020, 4:58 PM

About what the right leaners would do.

Think about that for a second....

It’s a purely hypothetical question and people are throwing around some strong allegations of how someone may react.

Any and everyone that was proved in a court of law to be involved in the human trafficking and sexual abuse of minors or even people of age deserve to have the book thrown at them, even a sitting president.

Signed a conservative leaning person that I wouldn’t call a trump supporter so I don’t know if I am qualified to answer the question. That’s my hot take.

No deflection, no what about-ism, just a reasonable person answering like a normal human.

Some of them are heathen.

Jul 8, 2020, 6:53 PM

The rest are heathen-lite.

It’s more complicated than that. My question would be:

Jul 8, 2020, 7:04 PM

Were all the girls minors? I mean if he had tons of girls of many ages and they were there of their own free will, I guess you would be in the clear, legally, if you meated up with a girl 18 or older.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes I’m already on record saying so

Jul 8, 2020, 7:09 PM

Replies: 49
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic