Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's be honest....How may games could Clemson lose
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,401

Let's be honest....How may games could Clemson lose

Jul 23, 2013, 10:19 AM

I think 5. uga, fsu, usuc, 'cuse, ncst.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

HAHA, I'm JK'ing

Jul 23, 2013, 10:20 AM

13-0 and MNC bound

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

I was about to TD you. Well played sir. Well played.***

Jul 23, 2013, 10:41 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say possibly two.....Ga. and an ACC game, Syracuse.

Jul 23, 2013, 10:23 AM

I want us to go undefeated but if we lose, I want it to be against Ga. and then defeat them in the NCG.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm telling you right now.....

Jul 23, 2013, 10:25 AM

Clemson is NOT going to lose to Syracuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

is this one of those "read my lips" speeches?

Jul 23, 2013, 10:27 AM

:) I hope we don't lose at all. Nuk could have meant the difference in one game. Him and Sammy both experienced and healthy on the same side of the ball. Who do you defend?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm telling you right now.....

Jul 23, 2013, 10:31 AM [ in reply to I'm telling you right now..... ]

UGA 50%
USC 50%
MD 20%
FSU 15%
GT 10%
UVA 5%

Re: I'm telling you right now.....

Jul 23, 2013, 10:39 AM [ in reply to I'm telling you right now..... ]

I totally agree. I've done extensive research on that game. SU has a new untested QB, lost 2 defensive backs, their best wide receiver, a good defensive lineman and more. Tajh will pick that secondary apart, Sammy and our WRs will go wild and if SU plays off the WRs and gives them a nice cushion, the bubble screen will be the big difference as well as our running game. They have a new coach, new system on offense, have not played anyone with the explosive power of the Tigers, and have a long history of secondary problems. Tajh will either go wild rushing/scrambling or passing or both. The only way we lose is if we don't show up and get off to a fast start to take the crowd out of the game and show our dominance early and often.

In all honesty I think we lose once at most.

Jul 23, 2013, 10:28 AM [ in reply to I say possibly two.....Ga. and an ACC game, Syracuse. ]

If that happens I think we'd drop one to the big three on our schedule. And the best thing for us in that scenario would be to lose to uga which gives us time to make people forget about it.

Re: I say possibly two.....Ga. and an ACC game, Syracuse.

Jul 23, 2013, 10:29 AM [ in reply to I say possibly two.....Ga. and an ACC game, Syracuse. ]

if we lose to dogs in the opener, we will not play for the nc. imo we have to go undefeated to get to the nc. the only way to get there with a loss is if a lot of other teams have more than 1 loss. just reality and how it works!

It'll be hard but Boddy Bowden always said, lose early.

Jul 23, 2013, 10:36 AM

If Ga runs the table and the next best SEC loses twice, we only have one loss, Oregon and Stanford play each other, it is possible we can get to the NCG.

A one loss ACC team will not go

Jul 23, 2013, 10:38 AM [ in reply to I say possibly two.....Ga. and an ACC game, Syracuse. ]

To the mnc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

I think a 1 loss ACC team could edge a 1 loss Big10 or Big12***

Jul 23, 2013, 10:43 AM

a 1 loss Clemson definitely could. not sure about the rest

Jul 23, 2013, 10:46 AM

of the ACC though.

2 to 3

Jul 23, 2013, 11:11 AM

we are unders to the Dawgs and Dirtpeckers according to the "experts" , and somebody like NCST or the Jackets could conceivably get us. I think we beat everybody and that isnt overconfidence it is knowing what the actual ability of our team is this year. Give JAWJA a whoopin' and go from there !
13-0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It won't be GA. Clemson by 10+.***

Jul 23, 2013, 11:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, that is a loaded question...

Jul 23, 2013, 11:34 AM

"Could" is the operative word. They "could" lose them all, however that is not likely.

"Could" is like "what if"..."what if" the injury bug hits the team? They could lose a lot of games. "What if" they don't have many major impact injuries? Then, they "could" go undefeated.

What if Ron Cherry hoses us a few times in one game, and b/c of terrible calls, Clemson "could" lose some games.

Personally, I think the team loses maybe 1 game, but I'm feeling they go undefeated.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic