Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When will baseball players learn, long hair bushed out behind
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,176

When will baseball players learn, long hair bushed out behind

Jun 11, 2016, 11:38 PM

a baseball cap is not a good look! You see very few of the softball players looking that way, because the girls know it looks bad!

Message was edited by: longtallsam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When will baseball players learn, long hair bushed out behind

Jun 11, 2016, 11:50 PM

So Bro-nytails is what you're looking for ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

No...I didn't say that, either!***

Jun 12, 2016, 12:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No...I didn't say that, either!***

Jun 12, 2016, 12:23 AM

LoL ! Long hair definitely looks better under a bucket hat , possibly a fedora .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 11, 2016, 11:51 PM

Is this post directed at Reed Rohlman ?
Because it seems like it might be directed at Reed Rohlman .

DB23

Not directed at anyone in particular, am watching CCU-LSU

Jun 12, 2016, 12:04 AM

and noticed a couple of them.

I will say Reed's looks awful. High school hairy-ish***

Jun 12, 2016, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Re: When will baseball players learn, long hair bushed out behind ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2016, 12:21 AM

most female softball teams do not even wear hats. They pull their hair back into pony tails to keep the hair out of their face and it is cooler than hair on the neck.

Jun 12, 2016, 12:26 AM

of all the things we have to worry about today, some still think hair styles are important???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never said it was important, just not a good look. I don't

Jun 12, 2016, 12:30 AM

care what their hair looks like, if they can play ball!

Jun 12, 2016, 12:36 AM [ in reply to Re: When will baseball players learn, long hair bushed out behind ]

agree! You have to pick your battles with kids and hair is not something to worry about

C'mon '67! We're not on here to worry...

Jun 12, 2016, 6:35 AM [ in reply to Re: When will baseball players learn, long hair bushed out behind ]

....we're on here to talk about #### - mostly Tiger #### - but in case you weren't aware, there's not a lot of of our Tiger's #### happening right now.

(Okay, other than my grandson is at Dabo's fb camp this weekend and I got a great pic of him and my granddaughter with Dabo at the rock y'day, but ya'll don't want to see/hear 'bout that, either, right??? )

Anyway, I saw a player (LF on a team I can't remember) y'day with the Rohlman 'look' and thought the same thing as the OP. Reed's our guy. The hair's his choice. But it's NOT a great look.

Please, let us be Tiger fans: entertained, irreverant, full of ####, etc. while on tnet. We'll go back to the tense, challenging and often depressed reality of life, society and the drama that abounds worldwide once we're off tnet!

Oh, and: GO OKE STATE!!!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Another post that makes me ready for football season.

Jun 12, 2016, 7:43 AM

It matters how you play, not how you look. Of course, the change to chrome batting helmets next season is going to be awesome.

Let's be honest here about why Softball players don't...

Jun 12, 2016, 9:08 AM

like wearing long hair, ok?!?! A large % of them wish they had a little twig and a set of berries anyway (if you know what I mean)??

Jun 12, 2016, 9:17 AM

Just showed my wife a picture of Reed Rohlman with his long hair and she says he's hot. So I guess Reed is smarter than all of you. I don't think he is trying to look good for you dead weights. Maybe he knows chicks dig the long hair.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, at least the one that dug you...

Jun 12, 2016, 9:26 AM

....jk my friend!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jun 12, 2016, 12:11 PM

And not a word mentioned about dreads????? That's just NASTY. Most of them look like they've never washed it, and stuff is usually stuck in it. Looks like they've rolled around in the dirt for awhile. And the helmets tend to come off easier. Not sure why they want those things.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic