Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's all help out Tigertricks..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,576

Let's all help out Tigertricks..

Apr 26, 2015, 8:49 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1454474&start=0&tstart=0

He once turned them, now he craves them.

Also his monthly subscription to gococks and Ilovecocks.com has run out. I now fear for the safety of all our relatives (especially elderly mothers). If we all pitch in a dollar he can go back to his basement with gold bond lotion for atleast another season.

I'm just trying to help the kid out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's all help out Tigertricks..

Apr 26, 2015, 9:07 PM

Does Tigertricks make you angry?

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Apr 26, 2015, 9:10 PM

Exact opposite. Quite funny really. And sarcastic like myself.

It's just his addiction to geriatric #### that concerns me. Easy fixable though. Minor flaw.

lol..

Apr 26, 2015, 9:16 PM

the funny thing about that thread is it just proves you can dish it out but you can't take it. I can not count the number of people that you have tried to diss with your middle school posts.

Re: lol..

Apr 26, 2015, 9:19 PM

Maybe go back to middle school then and work on the counting, 251 is after 250... Lol.

Funny how some take general sarcasism and poking as "can't take it". its actually saying this is quite enjoyable. Let's go! Lighten up buddy.

Apr 26, 2015, 9:42 PM

bull..you can call it sarcasm (btw, you misspelled it, that middle school spelling at its best) all you want. I have seen many threads by you and it is very obvious you get angry. You use the sarcasm excuse when people get the best of you.

Apr 26, 2015, 10:03 PM

I kind of agree with 250, maybe I'm reading too much into your posts but you do seem a little on edge when people call you out. If not, my bad. Keep on keepin on.

Dude, you talk about Jack HOF way too much

Apr 26, 2015, 11:27 PM

Seriously, 3 of your comments tonight had something to do with Jack HOF. What the hell is wrong with you? It's not pleasant to read you d ouche. I only made a joke tonight because I have noticed some of your posts lately, and you might be the biggest dumba ss on the boards. And just like I thought, you are an easy target and can be got easily. But the fact that you talk about jacking off all the time makes you look like a #### idiot. So quit.

Re: Dude, you talk about Jack HOF way too much

Apr 27, 2015, 6:25 AM

You're so right tricks. My comments about you and that bottle of lotion were unsolicited. Had nothing to do with your comments about my DEAD mother. Politely hinted for you to quit and you dug deeper. What's g is then you provide excuses why you started it then call my childish for biting back. Lol.

So, moms jugs, not childish. Internet potn, childish. Got it. Thanks for the life lessons Trick.

Re: Dude, you talk about Jack HOF way too much

Apr 27, 2015, 12:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Apr 27, 2015, 12:35 PM

This is a ridiculous post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,576
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic