Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's address the elephant in the room this morning.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 616

Let's address the elephant in the room this morning.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:58 AM

Taisun Phommachanh.

It's time for a position change. This kid has NEVER looked comfortable at the QB position, something I noticed as far back as his first spring game. The difference between him and Helms on Saturday as far as having command of the offense was evident. Sure, he could transfer portal and try and play QB somewhere else, but I truly believe his best option if he wants to get to the NFL is a position change at Clemson. Obviously a very good athlete and a high character kid, but I just don't think he has that 'something' that a quarterback has to have. Not once have I watched him and thought that he would eventually grow into the position.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's address the elephant in the room this morning.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:01 AM

Yes defensive back or wide receiver.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, he did ALMOST out perform the GT QB.***

Oct 19, 2020, 9:02 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Helms beat GT 14-7.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:15 AM

Helms...the 4th string walk-on.

Helms to Ajou in the corner

Oct 19, 2020, 9:07 AM

I swore toe touched first, butt yes, Helms was obvi the better option.....and then Spiers, and then probably Amari, I would guess TP would fall around 10th best option at qb.

I agree, it was at least not clear enough to

Oct 19, 2020, 9:11 AM

overturn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Helms did everything right.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Helms to Ajou in the corner ]

Reading through progressions, carrying out fakes, touch on the throws...the kid had COMPLETE command of the offense, and not just the results...go back and watch every aspect of his snaps. He has that 'something' that a QB needs to have under live fire.

I believe "moxie" is what you're looking for.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:15 AM

That magical intangible quality that some young white quarterbacks just seem to radiate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Slight correction:

Oct 19, 2020, 9:36 AM

Moxon. Jonathon Moxon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I DON'T WANT YOUR LIFE***

Oct 19, 2020, 10:03 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On Friday night I drifted off and had a dream

Oct 19, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Slight correction: ]

that were beating Georgia Tech 52-7. But I woke up kind of sad, but then I realised it was only a dream. We'll beat GT by more than that.

Before this game started, Kilmer said "48 minutes for the

Oct 19, 2020, 10:20 AM

next 48 years of your life". I say "fuck that". All right? Fuck that. Let's go out there, and we play the next 24 minutes for the next 24 minutes, and we leave it all out on the field. We have the rest of our lives to be mediocre, but we have the opportunity to play like gods for the next half of football.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW - things dat never made sense to me in that movie

Oct 19, 2020, 10:28 AM

#1 - Why Mox's GF psuedo broke up with him because "She didn't want to date a star football player" and then she jumped back in his arms when he won the big game at the end...which is exactly what she hated about the new Mox? Also - he turned down sex with the chick in the whipped cream bikini, she should have been eternally grateful for that.

#2 - How that MILF teacher worked a town over at a strip club and literally no one in the town seemed to know

GREAT Questions, SST, but I am highly disappointed that

Oct 19, 2020, 10:45 AM

you besmirched the good name of Ali Larter by calling her "the chick in the whipped cream bikini."

She is more than that, she is someone who just wanted to get out of West Caanan, TX and we should respect her for that.

As for the girlfriend, she is just like all the girls, holds true to their morals until the cool jock wants to stick it in their hamwallet and then they are dripping from the W.A.P.

As for the teacher, I have to assume she just started stripping or else the line of Dads would have been out the door to see her stripping nekkid to then go and teach Junior the next morning.

Why did Tweeder not do hard time for stealing a cop car and getting nekkid in it? If it had been Wendell doing it, they would have shot him dead on the spot. #BLM

Sorry guys, it's over

Oct 19, 2020, 10:49 AM

This ri-cheer is POTD.

Re: GREAT Questions, SST, but I am highly disappointed that

Oct 19, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to GREAT Questions, SST, but I am highly disappointed that ]

My apologies on Ali Larter, still hungover from watching the Braves do Georgia sports things

Tweeder - cops alluded to it the next day at the diner and then Coach Kilmer alpha'd them - rules don't apply in West Caanan to star football players.

Two more to add

Four players go to the strip club and drink all night and of course they are hungover as hell for the game the next day, but why did the other 30-40 players on that team absolutely suck too? No one on the defense was at that strip club

Wouldn't it be intentional grounding or a backwards pass/fumble when Mox stopped the clock by throwing it as a mascot instead of spiking it and require a 10 second runoff? Also he wasted valuable seconds stopping the clock that way instead of a quick spike

Lots of plot holes makes me think the movie is really

Oct 19, 2020, 1:02 PM

complete and total bullshit

Also, where are the assistant coaches?

Oct 19, 2020, 1:05 PM

Where are the administrators? If a team comes out in the second half and there are no coaches on the sidelines, plays are being called by players, Admin would shut that #### down.

Doesn't make any sense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

It's high school football. Any idiot with a teaching degree

Oct 19, 2020, 1:14 PM

and a pair of Bike brand shorts can call HS Football plays.

Re: BTW - things dat never made sense to me in that movie

Oct 19, 2020, 8:59 PM [ in reply to BTW - things dat never made sense to me in that movie ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Helms looked great imo.***

Oct 19, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Helms to Ajou in the corner ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watching Ajou on Saturday

Oct 19, 2020, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Helms to Ajou in the corner ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't know CR08's mom lurked here?***

Oct 19, 2020, 9:23 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Triple H! QB in the mold of Renfrow. Hunter Hearst Helms(ly)***

Oct 19, 2020, 9:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep. I remember seeing posts praising

Oct 19, 2020, 10:19 AM

his qb play. Thought maybe I was missing something.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You thought about this awhile.....

Oct 19, 2020, 10:43 AM

Agree somewhat, but I would rather judge TP with all first team with him. They did do better with running plays....

Real time:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Hunter-Helms-looked-good-out-there-27964111

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Cmon-Dabo-27962633

I don't think I WANT to see TP with the first team.

Oct 19, 2020, 1:46 PM

That would mean terrible things have transpired.

Hay, while we're on it, can we stop throwing those deep ball

Oct 19, 2020, 10:43 AM

s to Frank Ladson? We all know it's gonna hit him in the hands and he's not gonna catch it. I swore he's Dion Cain 2.0 butt with worser hands. When the hail is Ngata gonna be back?

Replies: 27
| visibility 616
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic