Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let ESecPN and everyone else
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 849

Let ESecPN and everyone else

Jan 4, 2016, 10:42 AM

for that matter pick against us. We have been picked to lose our last two games by almost everyone in the country. The "experts" had us on upset alert against UNCheat and we all know how that turned out. Then the "experts" said that Okrahoma was going to be way too much for us and again we all saw what happened there. It's very simple to me gents : ESecPN and all these other "football experts" are scared as hell of Clemson and they ALL know that out the other 3 playoff teams this year we are the only ones who can stop their beloved Bammer! And they can't stand it!!!!! So let them keep making up ways and reasons why we can't win this game...it doesn't matter....we are designed to not only slow Bammer down but to also score on them. Our offense will give them fits early and often. Now I know it won't be a cakewalk by any means but I am very confident that we beat ol Bammer and put an end to all this SEC bias and prove to the nation that we not only belong but that we in fact are the best college football team and we will be at or near the top for the foreseeable future....so suck it SEC and to hell with ESPN.....have a good day gents and Go....err....Roll Tigers!!!!!????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let ESecPN and everyone else

Jan 4, 2016, 1:00 PM

We we're also not picked to beat ND or FSU and G tech was going to give us a very big running game. Fact is we will win.
THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF COMING TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND HE WEARS A PAW ON HIS SLEEVE....GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 849
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic