Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Want to laugh at a bunch of beta males?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Want to laugh at a bunch of beta males?

Feb 10, 2020, 12:22 PM

click the link.

https://www.prevention.com/sex/relationships/g30393496/men-reveal-when-they-wanted-a-divorce/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Copy paste please, I don't want to click that link***

Feb 10, 2020, 12:28 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Copy paste please, I don't want to click that link***

Feb 10, 2020, 12:30 PM

I didn't want to go to therapy.
Home counselling with a young expecting couple with problems
NOSYSTEM IMAGESGETTY IMAGES
“She asked me to see a therapist with her. Things had been rocky for a while and she thought a professional help. Her asking made me realize nothing could help us. I was no longer in love with her and there wasn’t any work that could be done that would make me fall in love with her again.” —Craig, 37, Westport, CT

Our sex life was non-existent.
Quarrelling Young Couple in the Bed, Young People Lying Turned Away From Each other and Lay on Their Sides Holding Grudges and Being Offended
GORODENKOFFGETTY IMAGES
“We hadn’t had sex for 6 months. At first, I chalked it up to us both being busy with our jobs and kids. I planned a special weekend in the city for our wedding anniversary. We went to a nice dinner and then back to the hotel. I put on the moves and she said she’d rather not. I knew it was over.” —Steven, 45, Chicago

She broke into my phone.
Midsection Of Woman Using Mobile Phone While Sitting On Sofa At Home
KITTIPHAN TEERAWATTANAKUL / EYEEMGETTY IMAGES
“I caught her going through my phone. She had done this before and it had been a source of arguments for a long time. She got better about it for a while, but then it happened again and I knew it was over. I had never cheated on her and never done anything to cause any sort of mistrust. I just couldn’t live the rest of my life with someone who would never trust me.” —David, 33, Asheville, NC

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

She cheated on me.
African American couple having problems in their relationship at home.
SKYNESHERGETTY IMAGES
“She cheated. The moment she told me, I knew there was no way I would be able to move past it. I told her right then and there that I would be filing for divorce. My parents had infidelity in their marriage and it was hell to live in that house. There was no way I was going to live through that again.” —Eric, 40, Portland

She brought it up first.
USA, New Jersey, Jersey City, Young couple sitting on couch
TETRA IMAGESGETTY IMAGES
“I knew we weren’t in love anymore, but we had kids and didn’t fight much. We were good roommates. But when she told me she wanted a divorce, I realized I did too.” —Paul, 42, Austin

I didn't care when she flirted with someone else.
Couple drinking wine at party in apartment
REHULIAN YEVHENGETTY IMAGES
“We were at a holiday party and I saw my wife flirting with another guy. Nothing too serious, but definitely flirting. I didn’t care at all. In fact, I thought, ‘Good for her.’ I figured that probably wasn’t a good sign for our future.” —Sam, 39, New York, NY

I realized I don't want kids.
He just wants to explore the world
GRADYREESEGETTY IMAGES
“After a few years or marriage, she wanted to start trying for a baby. I always thought I wanted kids. But when it was time to actually have them, I had no desire. Kids were a deal-breaker for her, so I knew we needed to split. She deserved to have the life she wanted and so did I.” —Andrew, 35, Los Angeles

McLeod Health
SPONSORED BY MCLEOD HEALTH
McLeod Earns Top Honors
McLeod Health Earns New Top Quality Hospital Honors for 2020 by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for information on hospitals and physicians. Honors awarded in Stroke Care, Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement Surgery and Pacemaker Procedures.

SEE MORE
I was jealous of someone else's divorce.
Worried sad man sitting on sofa
WESTEND61GETTY IMAGES
“A coworker told me she was getting a divorce and I was envious. It didn’t have anything to do with her. I was just jealous that she was getting out of her marriage. It firmed up that I needed to do the same.” —Joe, 46, San Diego

I developed feelings for another woman.
Man and woman in discussion while sharing drinks in bar
THOMAS BARWICKGETTY IMAGES
“I developed feelings for another woman—really strong feelings. I didn’t want to cheat on my wife. So, I told her I wanted a divorce.” —Evan, 36, New York, NY

Our hours felt too lonely after the kids left.
couple sat down looking angry
PETER CADEGETTY IMAGES
“We got married and had kids young. When our youngest left for college, the house felt so lonely. My wife and I no longer had anything in common and we both knew we needed to split.” — Phil, 45, San Francisco

I didn't miss her when she traveled.
Low Section Of Woman Walking On Airport
KIATTISAK LAMCHAN / EYEEMGETTY IMAGES
“She started traveling a lot for work. I realized I didn’t miss her. I actually started to look forward to the times she’d be gone.” —Alex, 40, Philadelphia

We couldn't find anything to talk about.
Texting while on a date.
PETRI OESCHGERGETTY IMAGES
“Friday was our date night. Every week, we’d go out to dinner and catch up. One night, I realized we didn’t have anything to say to one another—and it had been like that for a while. We wound up trying to make it work, but the feelings weren’t there any longer. A year later, we got a divorce.” —Jim, 46, Seattle

She wasn't supportive of my life changes.
Austria, Klagenfurt, man running on treadmill
WESTEND61GETTY IMAGES
“I struggled with depression for most of my 20s and 30s. In my 40s, I began taking meds and found a good therapist. My life improved in a variety of ways. I felt more energetic, was happier at work, and started working out and getting into shape. My wife kept saying she missed the old me. It wasn’t just a passing comment, either. Every time I’d try to talk about how much better I felt, she’d complain. She didn’t like that I went to the gym every day, she made fun of the things my therapist told me, and she sarcastically would make cracks about my meds. I knew that I needed a supportive partner if I wanted to continue along this positive path.” —Frank, 44, Boise, ID

I started resenting her requests.
Man washing sauce pan while woman standing in background in kitchen
MASKOTGETTY IMAGES
“I don’t think there was one moment. It was a series of things over the course of a year or so. First, I found myself getting really annoyed any time she asked me to do something around the house. Her requests were reasonable—it’s not like she was asking me to do crazy things. The only time I wasn’t annoyed was if she asked me to do something involving the kids. Then, I found myself avoiding going to bed at the same time as her. I’d play video games until she fell asleep, then I’d slip into the bedroom. I started piecing all these feelings together and came to the conclusion I was no longer happy in the marriage. It was hard to explain to her why. I just wasn’t into it anymore. I felt bad that I couldn’t give her more of an answer.” —Michael, 40, Chicago

I didn't want to turn into my in-laws.
Mature couple using in a car using sat nav
BLOOM PRODUCTIONSGETTY IMAGES
“We were spending time with my mother-in-law and father-in-law. My ex-wife is very similar to her mom and I am a lot like her father. As I watched my in-laws interact and I realized I didn’t want that to be my future. They just didn’t seem that happy. It's not even that they fought—they just seemed bored with one another.” —Chris, 38, Maplewood, NJ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That article is filled with a huge pile of

Feb 10, 2020, 12:43 PM

"NO SHIT"

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One got cut off

Feb 10, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Copy paste please, I don't want to click that link*** ]

16 I came home to find my wife banging a state trooper.
NOSYSTEM IMAGESGETTY IMAGES
“I came home during the middle of the day because I had crapped my pants while screaming at kids climbing the gym rope. When I pulled up to the trailer, I saw a cop car out front and thought they smelt my meth lab. Turns out ol boy was in there sticking it to my old lady. I weren't even mad.
Honestly I was envious of her.” —FBCOACH, 32, BFE, SC

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: One got cut off

Feb 10, 2020, 12:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^This is how you Lunge***

Feb 10, 2020, 1:12 PM [ in reply to One got cut off ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The main thing that took away from all this is that

Feb 10, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to One got cut off ]

I'm now 100% convinced that FBCoach uses the phrase "I weren't."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Past tense for ain't I think.***

Feb 10, 2020, 2:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pamela Anderson has probably heard all those before

Feb 10, 2020, 12:49 PM

she did finished up a 12-DAY marriage.

https://people.com/movies/pamela-anderson-jon-peters-splits-12-days-after-wedding/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They left one out

Feb 10, 2020, 12:55 PM

My wife is ####### the state trooper.

Honestly though. You have come in here multiple times talking about divorce. Therefore, arent you beta?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

When you get divorced,you'll find out how expensive they are***

Feb 10, 2020, 12:57 PM

Why are you soooo obsessed with me, boomer?***

Feb 10, 2020, 12:59 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like to envision your head explode when I tell you your

Feb 10, 2020, 1:00 PM

future.

Which head***

Feb 10, 2020, 1:08 PM

Only one person on this board is telling me my future

Feb 10, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to I like to envision your head explode when I tell you your ]

Its RH Tig.

Has anybody cracked the code to a low cost divorce?***

Feb 10, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to When you get divorced,you'll find out how expensive they are*** ]

Yep

Feb 10, 2020, 1:21 PM

Stay married.

Yep, become room-mates for the kids

Feb 10, 2020, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Has anybody cracked the code to a low cost divorce?*** ]

work late and keep side lovers.

2 out of 3 already covered

Feb 10, 2020, 2:05 PM

Roommates
Working Late

Just kicking the can down the road.

It ain't so bad until the pron you were

Feb 10, 2020, 2:09 PM

using to cover the lack of intimacy just doesn't do it for you anymore and you find yourself down a rabbit hole at 3 am of bikini clad midgets in cream corn fighting it out for who gets to get whipped by the dominatrix in head to toe leather.

And let tell you... it's worth it.

murder?***

Feb 10, 2020, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Has anybody cracked the code to a low cost divorce?*** ]

Just don't go back home or anything and I would think

Feb 10, 2020, 2:18 PM

you'd be OK. They can't catch you if they can't even ask you any questions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just move to Costa Rica and disappear***

Feb 10, 2020, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Has anybody cracked the code to a low cost divorce?*** ]

Believe it or not, some of us are easy to get along with

Feb 10, 2020, 4:35 PM [ in reply to When you get divorced,you'll find out how expensive they are*** ]

Makes it harder to end up divorced... probably.

But seriously, it's not all that common for two college educated people to get divorced anymore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you married?***

Feb 10, 2020, 4:46 PM

DOOD

Feb 10, 2020, 1:09 PM [ in reply to They left one out ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/One-got-cut-off-26865609

Im aware Im point hoaring

Feb 10, 2020, 1:10 PM

The fact you think I am above then is whats concerning.

Less beta than just childish***

Feb 10, 2020, 4:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic