Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trumpers....what's the difference between Cohen & Bobulinski
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 607

Trumpers....what's the difference between Cohen & Bobulinski

Oct 28, 2020, 9:35 AM

?????

Why do you think one is lying and the other has hard core evidence?

I think they are both idiots. I can't imagine why they both didn't speak out immediately?....hmmmmmmm such a quandary.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ummm, because one actually does have evidence?***

Oct 28, 2020, 9:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The main thing that get's overlooked far to often is

Oct 28, 2020, 9:38 AM

THAT THIS #### BELONGS ON THE P&R BORED NOT UP IN CHERE.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My mistake.....

Oct 28, 2020, 9:40 AM

I just smacked my hand for you.

Bidenettes now think Cohen is a good dude?***

Oct 28, 2020, 9:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I think they are both idiots."

Oct 28, 2020, 9:41 AM

Also, both "evidence" from each person is exactly the same. One has a check stub....the other has some emails.

Accept one person gets to avoid the punishment because he's President.

my serious answer for you...

Oct 28, 2020, 9:46 AM

Does Bobulinski have a history of being a sleaze?

I have serious been searching for dirt on him. It may come up, but being that it has been a week since he's come forward and the MSM still hasn't impeached him yet, it makes me wonder.

I don't know about others, but there is a misconception that "conservatives" watched the Carlson video with a jar of Vaseline and a box of Kleenex. I watched it looking for holes and trying to figure his motivation for coming forward.

I haven't wholesale accepted his story, but it is compelling and very plausible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why wait three years?***

Oct 28, 2020, 9:47 AM

been discussed in other threads...

Oct 28, 2020, 9:48 AM

and his reasoning is in the interview

Link?

Oct 28, 2020, 9:51 AM

I really haven't paid much attention to it....to me its just last minute hopes from the Trump. Really no different than Trump's kids making cash off of everything too. Or any other politician for that matter.

Re: Link?

Oct 28, 2020, 9:57 AM

I won't link the other threads (too much work).

Summary: He claims there are two things that happened recently that compelled him to come forward. First, Joe Biden denying that he has ever talked with Hunter about his business dealings. Second, and the most motivational, was Adam Schiff saying the emails and texts that Bobulinski was involved in were Russian disinformation. According to Bobulinski, as someone who has served this country as an officer with security clearance, he felt this was an insult to himself and his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLfBRgeFFo

Re: Link?

Oct 28, 2020, 5:04 PM

On his discussion with Joe, business was never mentioned. This according to Bobalinski himself.

Now imagine, a Presiential candidate lying? I think it's precious how the right is trying to catch Joe in a lie, while the current President is a lying machine.

It's ironical and a little sad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He waited about a second and a half. When they threw him

Oct 28, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Why wait three years?*** ]

under the bus, he called them first, said, "Take the lie back." He has that conversation, and their reaction, on tape. When they wouldn't, he told us about it. Sounds like a guy telling the truth, doesn't it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He waited about a second and a half. When they threw him

Oct 28, 2020, 5:19 PM

If you watch the interview there is no way the man is lying.

Re: He waited about a second and a half. When they threw him

Oct 28, 2020, 5:19 PM

There are markers when people lie.

Re: Trumpers....what's the difference between Cohen & Bobulinski

Oct 28, 2020, 9:41 AM

https://twitter.com/swear_trek/status/1320515637152763904?s=20

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Lemme tell ya Tony Shiavone

Oct 28, 2020, 9:43 AM

when it's all said and done, The American Dream is the one.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trumpers....what's the difference between Cohen & Bobulinski

Oct 28, 2020, 9:58 AM

They are both probably telling the truth.

Was mentioned why so late coming out with damaging info..

Oct 28, 2020, 10:23 AM

No more mind-boggling than Anita Hill coming out years later when Clarence Thomas was about to get Supreme Court gig..etc.

they wait til the final hour to derail that particular individual who’s getting an influential job and as such they want to be honorable, or are paid to be so.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a difference in that one of them has testified

Oct 28, 2020, 12:11 PM

under oath and the other testified on FOX's Tucker Carlson Show? Granted, Cohen's first round of testifying under oath led to felony perjury convictions in lying to protect his boss. Was Cohen continuing to lie under oath in subsequent testimony and face additional charges? Heck, Carlson's show is immune from slander now even following a federal judge ruling his show essentially "non news", a defense his own network FOX used to protect themselves.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than the evidence thing

Oct 28, 2020, 12:12 PM

Not a lot is different.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Good question. They both have extensive knowledge of the

Oct 28, 2020, 1:12 PM

person they are now smearing, soooo...

I guess the big difference is one of them
Is a convicted liar that has a book to sell and the MSM eats up his every word, and the other is a former Navy lieutenant with no known blemishes and nothing to gain that the MSM has decided is lying because it sounds like something that could be a lie.

null

I view the two situations in the same way...

Oct 28, 2020, 2:14 PM

I will wait for and accept any findings by law enforcement, and ignore people talking on TV or on the internet.

One is an array of cunning stunts.***

Oct 28, 2020, 5:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 607
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic