Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We married in 1975 and she divorced me uncontested...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

We married in 1975 and she divorced me uncontested...

Jul 10, 2020, 8:28 AM

in 2005. I spoken to her less than five times since. She emails me at least 2 or 3 times a week and calls about that often. I never, ever, ever reply or answer her calls until today. For some reason I woke up evil. I slept well for 8 solid hours.

I already had a cup of covfefe this morning when I got this from her.

"I am st Capstone Teirrmet, then etc

Address
City, SC #####

I will be outside around 10 am.

Please come to get me.
Text my phone to let me know if sbd even u r close.

When u pull in, there is a nice driveway to follow
Ho just past the next building turn to right.
You will see a long sidewalk lesfing to a porch and entrance
Park there . Pull in backwards and I will be there pretty fast."

I'm thinking, 'Is she that gatdam stupid?' Contrary to my SOP I replied.

"I can't make it. Call an uber or taxi.

I gave you every opportunity to have me move into the old house and finish the remodeling I started before you tried to have me committed to an asylum.

I have no idea why you would make any attempts to get me to do anything for you. It's completely nonsensical, idiotic and a complete waste of a good text message to try. Call one of your internet boyfriends. I'm sure Rob will run right over and do whatever you want.

I told you the kids would put you in a nursing home if you didn't have someone to take responsibility for you and you're facing that fate now. I was correct, I've always tried to do what's best for you and you fought me all the way.

At last count you had gotten saved 17 times. What is the present count, 30 or 40?

I should have just replied to your message with 'Wait right there, I'll be there in half an hour and let your horrid ### sit there waiting on a husband you no longer have."

signed CT88

...and I'm wondering how I exercised such extraordinary self control.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd have gone with, "I was on my way but then

Jul 10, 2020, 8:35 AM

you nagged about where to park."

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With your restraint I would have expected you to...

Jul 10, 2020, 8:49 AM

ignore her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd have gone with, "I was on my way but then

Jul 10, 2020, 9:00 AM [ in reply to I'd have gone with, "I was on my way but then ]

I got high"

+1 to Afroman

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've talked to her five times in fifteen years and she

Jul 10, 2020, 8:58 AM

emails you asking for a ride?

You should tell her you'll be right over and just never show up. Do that a few times and she'll stop asking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or...

Jul 10, 2020, 9:13 AM

call the police and say a crazy woman just offered to sell you meth in the parking lot, and then when you said you don't do that kind of thing she pulled a knife and said she would sacrifice you to her lord and savior Zuul.

THERE ARE EXTRA POINTS FOR CREATIVITY IN THESE MATTERS PEOPLE.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All hail Zuul!***

Jul 10, 2020, 9:20 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Or...Make a fake facebook page with her picture and contact

Jul 10, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Or... ]

info then start badmouthing all of the local street gangs in the area on local news comment sections.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me coach you up a bit

Jul 10, 2020, 9:15 AM

That's way too long of a pickup line. I will attest that chicks DO dig the ####### approach, BUT it's got to be short. I like the hate, it will make her feel.

I think something more like: "#####, stop blowing up my phone and start blowing me" would work pretty good.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lemme rephrase that

Jul 10, 2020, 9:21 AM

"If you would have blown me as much as you blow up my phone, I'd be there to pick your sorry ### up"

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The most humane answer

Jul 10, 2020, 9:20 AM

SHOW ME YOUR TIDS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for you for not giving in.

Jul 10, 2020, 9:27 AM

Some other Joungers, who I won't name, put the poonanny on a pedestal. One guy let his girlfriend go out and give me some other guy a sloppy rim job and then crawl into his bed afterwards and kiss him on the mouth, with my the other guy's fecal scent still on her breath.

Without knowing anything really, and don't take this wrong

Jul 10, 2020, 9:28 AM

because I don't know anything about about anything, but assuming the kids are grown and self-sufficient....etc...

It would be best not to care enough to even post it to TigerNet. Block her number for calls. Block her email address. If she shows up in person, get a restraining order. Then live life on your terms. In her eyes she won that exchange, assuming she's messed up as you say. Proof is it's here on TigerNet. She wins either way really. You pick her up, or whatever, and she wins. You say no and tell her off, and she knows she got under your skin and you still care. She wins. Either way, best way to deal with it is to not deal with it or care enough to even respond. Sounds like she's between internet boyfriends at the moment too.

Just an opinion, but knowing psycho women, she got what she wanted either way. It gets bad for these manipulative women as they get older too. Men get to a point where they see through that crap a mile away. I noted the whole tone of the message was demands and orders, not at all in the form of a request. It was really an ultimatum. A test.

Other thing is she could be getting dementia (depending on age I guess). Either way.....You may have opened up a whole can of worms by even responding. Always best to not respond.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's hard to take your posts seriously with this next to it:

Jul 10, 2020, 9:33 AM

That's the point kinda.***

Jul 10, 2020, 10:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with the blocking thing

Jul 10, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Without knowing anything really, and don't take this wrong ]

there is no reason for her to be able to get in touch with you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gotta be more specific about Rob

Jul 10, 2020, 9:36 AM

There are a lot on tnet.

Also this is a long post just to be about a lost blowjob opportunity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Why the interest in Rob?

Jul 10, 2020, 10:10 AM

Now if i was Susan, it'd certainly be more interesting. ;)

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic