Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Legit Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Legit Question

Jan 24, 2013, 2:24 PM

How is next year looking on beating USuC? Seriously when are we going get back to the good days when we owned these clowns?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think our offense will improve and USC's D will decline

Jan 24, 2013, 2:25 PM

strictly based on roster. Interpret that however you want.

Just like owning everything else, it takes

Jan 24, 2013, 2:30 PM

Money.

How many dollars have you personally contributed toward your school getting the best players? If you're not contributing, you can't complain.

LOL spoken like a true SEC fan.***

Jan 24, 2013, 2:32 PM

That must be why they changed to to "Securities Exchange".

Jan 24, 2013, 2:35 PM

DUH

Re: LOL spoken like a true SEC fan.***

Jan 24, 2013, 2:37 PM [ in reply to LOL spoken like a true SEC fan.*** ]

Perhaps so ... but true never the less. If you don't make a contribution to Clemson or its athletic departments, you have NO right to complain. If you don't belong to IPTAY at some level you are nothing more than an outsider looking in!

Pshh...IPTAY is like giving money to United Way

Jan 24, 2013, 2:39 PM

You want to make a real difference, you gotta be a little more...direct. If you catch my drift.

Re: Pshh...IPTAY is like giving money to United Way

Jan 24, 2013, 2:44 PM

Actually I don't catch your drift!!! IPTAY donations go directly to scholarships and the athletic department. BTW, United Way is a useful organization. Visit some of the childrens clinics and see dollars being put to a good use!

Let's just say Clowney ain't in Columbia

Jan 24, 2013, 2:47 PM

Because I'm a Silver Spur.

Re: Let's just say Clowney ain't in Columbia

Jan 24, 2013, 2:52 PM

And Boyd 'ain't' in Clemson because I am an IPTAY donor and Rep, but I like to think that I do my part.
I am sure it cost a lot more than your silver spur to get him!
Silver spur sounds kinda 'ghey' to me!!!

I don't even know if that's right.

Jan 24, 2013, 2:53 PM

I thought that was one of the Gamecock Club membership levels, but I'm not sure. I've never given money to that.

Hitler was a Diamond Spur donor, $30K a year.***

Jan 24, 2013, 2:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 24, 2013, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Let's just say Clowney ain't in Columbia ]

"Silver spur sounds kinda 'ghey' to me!!!"

"Woo hoo" and "We too deep" say hello.

Jan 24, 2013, 3:07 PM

You're right. I felt so ghey after shouting whoo hooo after kicking lsu ####. To bad you guys couldn't do it.

Typical coot mindset***

Jan 24, 2013, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Pshh...IPTAY is like giving money to United Way ]

Re:That guy is too juvenile to even be a coot. Acts like a

Jan 24, 2013, 4:38 PM

five or six year old.

Re: Pshh...IPTAY is like giving money to United Way

Jan 24, 2013, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Pshh...IPTAY is like giving money to United Way ]

That is one of the reasons that we are not in the "SEC" and I "caught your drift". Perhaps you need to talk to the Alumni at UNC, etc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now thats funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Jan 24, 2013, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Pshh...IPTAY is like giving money to United Way ]

Middlemen just skim off the top! :)

So those who buy tickets and go to the game

Jan 24, 2013, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL spoken like a true SEC fan.*** ]

can't talk

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL spoken like a true SEC fan.***

Jan 24, 2013, 3:33 PM [ in reply to LOL spoken like a true SEC fan.*** ]

That may be true, TigerGrad11, but what he says is also true and that is why I give to the Alumni Fund, Iptay, and am a paying subscriber to TNet. How about you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just graduated, #######.

Jan 24, 2013, 3:41 PM

Some of us can't afford to throw money away just yet. And I'm not complaining about the features that I don't get to use because I'm not a donor so what's the issue with me not donating? It's the internet.

Re: Just graduated, #######.

Jan 24, 2013, 4:06 PM

If you think belonging to the Alumni Fund, Iptay, and being a paying subscriber to TNet, is "throwing your money away", then don't donate to any. Just remember, Obama will take care of you and force all of these entities to be free! You say you are a Clemson grad, and I respect that, but you are not a very wise person. I graduated in 1962 and know what the meaning of supporting good organizations means.

Message was edited by: hinds1962®

#### you.

Jan 24, 2013, 4:45 PM

I graduated and moved to the most highly taxed city in America to take an entry level position. There's a difference in not wanting to support orgs and funds and not being able to afford to.

Get off your high horse man. I've give to organizations when i'm able to, that do actual good for people in need so don't preach to me about "wisdom" and the meaning of supporting good.

Maybe don't judge people you know nothing about eh?

Re: #### you.

Jan 24, 2013, 4:53 PM

Trust me TigerGrad11, I know enough about you by just reading your post and the "####" language you use and the city you chose to work in. I wish you success,and perhaps if you were working instead of posting here in the middle of the afternoon, you would be more successful. Good luck to you!

Thanks, judgmental prick. Best of luck in all your

Jan 24, 2013, 4:56 PM

narrowminded, self-righteous ventures in life.

Re: Thanks, judgmental prick. Best of luck in all your

Jan 24, 2013, 5:15 PM

That is the christian attitude, calling people prick? Tell me to be Christ like and then you do this?

Saying #### You to someone is Christ like?

Jan 24, 2013, 5:19 PM

Also I used the number key and didn't actually use the word. Becareful

You would side with the judge mental. How do you know

Jan 24, 2013, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks, judgmental prick. Best of luck in all your ]

I didn't use the number keys lol.

You crack me up BT.

Re: Thanks, judgmental prick. Best of luck in all your

Jan 24, 2013, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Thanks, judgmental prick. Best of luck in all your ]

Less than fifty cents a day will start your membership in IPTAY! Less than a cold PBR. Are times that tough?

Actually I donated my 2 dollar bill at graduation so I guess

Jan 24, 2013, 6:42 PM

I'm covered then huh?

actually

Jan 24, 2013, 3:12 PM

I believe our D-line will be just as good if not deeper next year. We have a lot of strong d-lineman that can play inside or outside. It is easy to say that our linebackers will be worse because we graduated a lot but the reality is we have not been productive at lb in a long while. Like our OL, I don't think LB can be any worse. This is the benefit to running a 4-2-5. Our biggest loss will be the leadership of Swearinger (I know y'all hate him but he is the kind of player every time would like to have). We should be comparable on defense overall.

Our offense should be better than last year. Deeper at running back, about the same at WR. We are deep at TE so look for lots of TE sets. Our OL can't be any worse than last year and we have some good players coming through. Our QB's are solid and will only get better.

I think Clemson's offense will improve bc the OL wasn't very strong. I think the Clemson defense really can't get any worse than it was this year so I think it can only get better. I think you have to have a WR step up this year to replace Nuke. Watkins had a strong frosh year but dropped off this year. Y'all are very deep at WR though so I think you can find a player. If Tahj plays as composed as he did vs. LSU then your chances against us increase drastically. It will still be really hard to stop Clowney.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic