Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Acquaintance in AZ posted this.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Acquaintance in AZ posted this.

May 5, 2020, 11:27 AM

What exactly is the message here? Seems like misplaced bravado.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of those two species is endangered.

May 5, 2020, 11:28 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And one is alot of fun to have sex with

May 5, 2020, 11:57 AM

-FBCoachSC®

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh indeed it is. Folks kill the wolves to

May 5, 2020, 11:29 AM

keep the sheep safe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some folks are super proud of their ignorance.***

May 5, 2020, 11:31 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some folks are super proud of their ignorance.***

May 5, 2020, 11:33 AM

"My ignorance is as good as your education" has been a thing since at least the 50s. It seems to be getting worse, though.

Re: Some folks are super proud of their ignorance.***

May 5, 2020, 11:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“The Death of Expertise”

May 5, 2020, 11:56 AM

By Tom Nichols.

Good book

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s just getting too hard to tell who’s the sheeple anymore.

May 5, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Some folks are super proud of their ignorance.*** ]

Nowadays, it seems like whoever screams the most and the loudest on either side of any subject, is actually just a follower fully convinced that they are right. It’s like they shout the loudest because they are actually trying to convince themselves to believe the version of truth that they’ve been recited.

It’s normally the quiet and least opinionated individuals who are actually the only folks not following others ignorant opinions. Just quiet observers of a tragic social project of sorts.

I love the "you have to think for yourself!" people.

May 5, 2020, 12:39 PM

They are normally the ones spouting out some crazyassed conspiracy theory.

Glad to hear. I love you Ineligible user.

May 5, 2020, 1:03 PM

You’re so edgy and controversial.

I think the new spin on that are supposedly educated people

May 5, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Some folks are super proud of their ignorance.*** ]

who are dumb as a ffucking rock, but don't realize it because they've got a college degree. There are people with Clemson degrees that can barely remember to breathe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the new spin on that are supposedly educated people

May 5, 2020, 12:43 PM

You could replace "educated" with "willing to not be intentionally ignorant" for the same effect.

I agree that there are a LOT of dumb people with degrees out there. But what does that say about those who are ignorant and proud of it?

What I'm saying is they are pretty much the same people

May 5, 2020, 1:04 PM

They're equally as ignorant, one group just doesn't have delusions of grandeur because of an art degree.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leave FBCoach out of this, he was just trying to build

May 5, 2020, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Some folks are super proud of their ignorance.*** ]

a deck for his family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your friends: Wearing masks.

May 5, 2020, 11:35 AM

My friends:

DIVING MASK WON'T PROTECT YOU SHEEP WE IS WOLVES***

May 5, 2020, 11:43 AM

one has more friends than the other?***

May 5, 2020, 11:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Likely have a better understanding come Memorial Day

May 5, 2020, 11:53 AM

which species has it right?

Germane response?

No, not Germans.

they could have the spirit of the wolf...

May 5, 2020, 11:57 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

That's only one wolf, and it's not even howling at the moon.

May 5, 2020, 12:07 PM

That t-shirt has no power to conjure up luck and good fortune whatsoever.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spirit of the wolf....in action

May 5, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to they could have the spirit of the wolf... ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHWuh883vZY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Send them this -

May 5, 2020, 12:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

You would be surprised the number of 25-35 year old

May 5, 2020, 12:26 PM

"good ol country boys" that are like this.

I know a few personally.

The kind that post pictures of them grilling with 5 different guns beside them. If somebody is that hard after your grill, you have bigger issues.

They also have the skull tat and/or 15 different shirts with it on.

I swear they sit around in their military surplus flack jackets and jack off into the barrel of their Palmetto Armory AR's

They think it makes them look "hard" but it reality it makes them look ridiculous and signals they have tiny pee pees

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Friend calls it TactiCOOL gear.

May 5, 2020, 12:30 PM

Useless for most of these out of shape neckbeards who didn't qualify for police academy and are scared to join the military, but MAN, do they look intimidating.

Some of that stuff is expensive, too

May 5, 2020, 12:38 PM

It's like they say to themselves "Should I take my family on a week long beach vacation this year, or buy this thermal scope even though I don't hunt? Thermal scope it is"

think i responded to the wrong post***

May 5, 2020, 12:31 PM [ in reply to You would be surprised the number of 25-35 year old ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Translation:

May 5, 2020, 12:41 PM

he ##### sheeps

I think this is categorized as stolen valor***

May 5, 2020, 12:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic