Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Pesticide: Tigers blow out Yellow Jackets as Lawrence takes over
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Pesticide: Tigers blow out Yellow Jackets as Lawrence takes over

Sep 22, 2018, 6:52 PM

Pesticide: Tigers blow out Yellow Jackets as Lawrence takes over

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney told the media earlier this week that Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson is successful because Johnson has answers for everything. Johnson had no answers for Trevor Lawrence or Clemson’s defense Saturday. Photo by Brett Davis / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta love the Shovel pass...

Sep 22, 2018, 10:08 PM

nothing like tossing a load of dirt on the Jackets.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawrence led 5 scoring drives altogether

Sep 22, 2018, 10:12 PM

4 passing TD's and a rushing TD on another drive.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thoughts on the QB battle, up to this point

Sep 23, 2018, 7:08 PM

First off, let me start by saying. In most cases, when it comes to Clemson history at QB. Kelly
Bryant would be considered a very good QB. If you are someone who has watched Clemson football
over the last 30+ years, he might be even be considered one of the best- But Clemson has never been
known in the past to ask alot from their QBs. Solid running game, don't turn the football over,
and play great defense.
But you don't have to be very old to know times have change in this age of football- If you
can't make consistent plays from the QB position. You're probably not going be one of the top
teams in the country. So the position is more important NOW, than ever.
Back to Bryant...
In my opionion, this conference is as down as I have seen it in almost 20 years from top to
bottom- There's plenty os time for teams to turn it around, but outside of Clemson- nothing
suggest that. So, can we win with Bryant? Sure we can....but to what level?
With a very average offense under num #2- I am pretty sure Clemson CAN suffer 2 loses & still
make the ACCCG- And very well could happen. So yea, no doubt 10-2 gets you into the Championship
game but pretty much ends any chance at a National Championship- And you know, that's the goal.
Man how things have change, right. A few short years ago, we would had been overwelm with that.
But times have change, the culture has changed. And Dabo is intent on making Clemson one of the
elite programs. And it's going take elite players for that to happen, and that's what you get
with Trevor Lawrence.
So you can settle with good, or you can expect GREAT. And I am sure that's where we're headed.

thanks for reading.

:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic