Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Latest rumor regarding "The Dude"....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,580

Latest rumor regarding "The Dude"....

Jul 6, 2012, 8:56 AM

He's an idiot. Actually, that may be a fact instead of a rumor.

This hick from WV does not have a clue what he is talking about. He's at it again this a.m. - still saying FSU is gone and GT soon after. Claiming FSU is going to be seeing 40 mil a year.

I don't know what will happen but my gut says no one is leaving the ACC - at least not yet or this year. If we just win, the door for the 4 team playoff will be open to us. B12 or ACC - winning resolves it all and I believe the ACC gives us the best chance to do that.

So, "Dude", I wish you'd take off on one of your bike rides and roll it off a WV mountain.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's amazing...

Jul 6, 2012, 9:00 AM

how so many on t-net supported him when he first said clemson was going to the big 12, yet are blasting him when he said gt is going instead. All I know is he is an inbred hick from wv that is ticked off his crappy school was turned down by the big 12 and now they have to travel halfway across the country for road games. sucks to suck, west virginia university. sucks to suck. GO TIGERS

turned down by the ACC****

Jul 6, 2012, 6:10 PM

Re: It's amazing...

Jul 6, 2012, 9:21 AM [ in reply to It's amazing... ]

is it really amazing? Some of us supported the Dude because what he said about WVU and TCU to the Big 12 before hand ended up happening. The dudes deadlines came and went, so thats why PPL jumped off ship.

If that is amazing to you, then i've got a fence that needs to be painted. Will you my Huckleberry? Its amazing fun.

Well, duh....

Jul 6, 2012, 9:27 AM

where the heck else was wvu going to go? SEC, no. Big 10, no. ACC, hell no. I called TCU jumping ship to the Big 12 once a spot opened up. Was not hard to call. If you somehow still think (or ever did for that matter) that clemson is going to the big 12, may I ask you what the hell drugs you are on?

Re: It's amazing...

Jul 6, 2012, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: It's amazing... ]

If you go back far enough he has predicted just about every team in America to every other conference. He has at least once mentioned every team in the ACC not in North Carolina to the Big 12. He posts 20 tweets a day. When something somewhere happens he digs back through a years worth of crap and goes "Oh look, I said 'I'm hearing Miami to the PAC12 on 6/10/11 - you heard it hear first folks!'."

The only scenario he isn't covered for is zero expansion in either the ACC or Big 12. He has literally thrown out every other possible scenario. So while nothing happens he just says keep waiting. If/when something does happen he just finds the one post that matches the results.

The people watching him and GSwaim are no different than grown men watching children play make believe in the back yard. "oh, I heard Cobra Commander could beat Superman anyday." It is exactly that insightful and worthwhile.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Latest rumor regarding "The Dude"....

Jul 6, 2012, 10:24 AM

Please don't liter the mountains with the dude trash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,580
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic