Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Late to the party; my thoughts on Crouch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,021

Late to the party; my thoughts on Crouch

Dec 22, 2018, 7:25 AM

You don't have to read this if you don't want to.

Based on his comments we were'nt in his final group when he decided. He cited proximity which tells us it was down to Tenn and UM. Either that or the dude navigates as well as Columbus. Odd that we were in it until the end and then suddenly were'nt.....

With that said; good luck at Tenn. I'm in the middle of my career as a Clemson fan and am at the point where I get excited when kids choose Clemson because I'm excited about what is in store for them and that they want to be a part of Clemson (and let's be honest, they want to be a part of Dabo's culture). If a player chooses elsewhere then I'm hopefull they have a great college career but it doesn't bother me in the least. Dabo has built something that is much stronger than a few individual players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Late to the party; my thoughts on Crouch

Dec 22, 2018, 7:47 AM

Definitely something suspect about this particular situation. That alone suggests Clemson was not a good fit. Dabo has
such a high quality program in every way that not choosing it over such an inferior program speaks loudly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Late to the party; my thoughts on Crouch

Dec 22, 2018, 9:34 AM

I had an initial letdown second, but it was fleeting. I wish him well, but feel that he obviously wasn't right for us. I see it as more of an opportunity to leave the door open for someone we may not even realize is going to be a perfect fit for us. If not for some of the "misses" in the past, we may have never signed Etienne and I'm sure countless others. I'm just glad he signed with them now and we aren't still wondering.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No big deal overall...

Dec 22, 2018, 10:26 AM

TN needs him more than CU, for sure. Move on...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic