Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last thoughts on Re-Re-Rewatching Natty game; Bama OVERRATED; Tigers UNDERRATED. 44-16!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,454

Last thoughts on Re-Re-Rewatching Natty game; Bama OVERRATED; Tigers UNDERRATED. 44-16!

Feb 3, 2019, 9:43 AM

Nuff said..44-16!

Oh..go suck it SEC, Paul Finebomb & ESPN b/c you're all liars, bias or homers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but in all fairness, we really didn't know how good

Feb 3, 2019, 9:52 AM

Bama was because they had not played anyone that was able to challenge them this year. The SEC schedule didn't give them any challenges at all, except for the Georgia game in the SECCG. Their play was good enough to blow out all of their SEC opponents except Georgia, but what does that get you in the title game against the best team in the country? I'll tell you what it gets you. It gets you beat by 4 touchdowns.
It makes me wonder about the SEC and their 6-14 record against the ACC on Rivalry Saturday for the last 5 years.
Welcome to Big Boy football Bama!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last thoughts on Re-Re-Rewatching Natty game; Bama OVERRATED; Tigers UNDERRATED. 44-16!

Feb 3, 2019, 10:38 AM

More so than Notre Dame, Bama shouldn’t have been there!??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The media created a non-stop narrative from the get-go

Feb 3, 2019, 12:12 PM

about Bama's superiority, as if they were some scary, mythical creature, on a different level than everyone else. It was totally, 100% false.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Last thoughts on Re-Re-Rewatching Natty game; Bama OVERRATED; Tigers UNDERRATED. 44-16!

Feb 3, 2019, 12:18 PM

Bill, Bama played just over half the players we played through last season. We've seen Dabo keep regular season games close for a long time to desensitize players to pressure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most definitely Tigers UNDERRATED. 44-16!

Feb 3, 2019, 1:28 PM

Reinforcing Smiling Tiger a little. I watched the sideline version with the rotating announcers. None but Tebow could contain their Alabama bias. Desmond Howard had the biggest plate full of crow. In the first half he said Alabama is winning both lines of scrimmage.

Alabama made some plays and the Tigers had great open field tackling. 3rd and long...Touchdown Clemson!
They mauled both Notre Dame and Alabama. 15 and 0 the best ever.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Howard & couple others were pretty weak on that feed!

Feb 3, 2019, 1:52 PM

Chip Kelly was the best, but he was only on for the first quarter!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,454
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic