Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What does Dabo have to do with any of this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,119

What does Dabo have to do with any of this?

Apr 26, 2019, 9:16 AM

Blacklisted from the dying free FGF forum for the 4th time. This thread is about our Basketball program, which evidently run by Dabo.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-long-before-steve-smith-of-clemson-is-gone.296898/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shows people are way too often gutless mouth-foaming haters with no regard of the accused.

Apr 26, 2019, 9:33 AM

Including me at times, sadly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha! I have to believe that if Dabo were running the BB

Apr 26, 2019, 9:37 AM

program, we would have a lot better results. His system would work in any sport.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because the coots are looking for any straw they can

Apr 26, 2019, 9:44 AM

grasp at to justify their incessant butthurt squawking about Clemson being the best program in college football and having a coach that everyone loves but them. Hell, even Bama fans like Dabo, partially because he played there but also because they appreciate football success when they see it.

One thing for sure, I want Smith's behind lit on fire, placed in a medieval catapult, and slung across lake Hartwell into Georgia someplace.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because the coots are looking for any straw they can

Apr 26, 2019, 9:55 AM

This seems as good as any suggestion I have heard at this point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last paragraph made me chuckle!! Thx***

Apr 26, 2019, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Because the coots are looking for any straw they can ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smith allegedly was caught on tape

Apr 26, 2019, 10:24 AM

Implying the football team pays recruits

Dabo is the HC of the football team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yea

Apr 26, 2019, 10:24 AM

null

Message was edited by: GeeVille Tiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic