Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last night story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 417

Last night story

Oct 15, 2019, 9:38 AM

When I arrived home at approx 6:10 p.m., the kids and wife were outside. I pushed McJr on the web swing and carried MsJr around. MsLovin went in to finish dinner.

We all went inside and ate dinner. It was enchiladas with peach salsa and Santitas.

After dinner, MsJr pooped a big stinky wet poop in her diaper. MsLovin and I tag teamed the diaper. We played with the kids some more and cleaned up the house. MsLovin gave Msjr a bath while I took McJr up to get ready for bed.

We read books to both kids and put them in bed. Afterwards, I quizzed Mslovin on her flow (still flowing).

MsLovin made lunches and meals for the next day, I washed a bottle and had conversations with her.

MsLovin then got ready for bed, I went upstairs and watched two episodes of Parks and Rec from season 4. Then I turned on the MNF game and stayed up to the end (but feel surprisingly well at the moment).

I went downstairs, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are a wild man!

Oct 15, 2019, 9:41 AM

I too lead the crazy life.

I Watched below deck, thought about painting a wall, did not, drank half a Natty seltzer, and fell asleep on the couch about 10:15. Woke up about 11:15, took dogs out to pee, and went to bed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you pee outside with the dogs?

Oct 15, 2019, 9:42 AM

Play swords? Would be weird to play swords with a dog. He/she would totally be surprised.

and he AND she would totally win.

Oct 15, 2019, 9:44 AM

I mean I'm a short white guy.

Pretty cool Monday

Oct 15, 2019, 10:09 AM

I got home around 6:00 myself, debated getting a beer, then decided to dry out some for the weekend. Threw the frisbee for my dog a little bit, held the baby awhile, then settled in to a long thread on another forum about a guy whose neighbors built a wedding venue right next to his house. Was pretty entertaining, many chortles were had. Then I plotted a trip from Murrels Inlet to St Augustine Fl on Navionics and died a little bit inside knowing it will be years before I get to make that trip, if ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats was a pretty funny story

Oct 15, 2019, 10:10 AM

What happened with that? Didn't the wedding venue folks finally move or something?

Finally had to shut it down because they couldn't get the

Oct 15, 2019, 10:20 AM

permits. Some brides were threatening to sue, but doesn't sound like anything ever came from it. The best part was the wedding venue owner posting in the thread, the woman was clearly insane. Absolutely could not understand the neighbors issues with the noise, but was appalled when one of the neighbors ran a chainsaw during one of the ceremonies. Classic case of asssholes forcing other people to become asssholes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Momof built a wedding venue right next

Oct 15, 2019, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Pretty cool Monday ]

to a bunch of peoples houses

How much do they hate her now?***

Oct 15, 2019, 10:17 AM

Haven't heard any stories of problems with them

Oct 15, 2019, 11:17 AM

actually. The first thing she did (once constructed) was plant some LARGE leylands so I think there's a decent barrier between them all.

Nice

Oct 15, 2019, 10:26 AM

I was on the road again for work. Got to the hotel after meetings and long lunches and tons of driving.

Ate a small salad and pizza. Finished up some emails, did some Facetime with the wife and kids and then walked around the mall that is attached to the hotel.

THEN IT GOT POPPING YO. I MEAN I WAS BALLIN AND WILDIN OUT HOMEY. I REALIZED QUICKLY THAT I WAS THE COOLEST GUY IN THE ROOM AND STARTED MESSING WITH HOTEL PROPS AND SHIZZ. SAT BY THE POOL AND REGALED EVERYONE WITH MY WHIT AND HUMOR THAT ONLY HAPPENS AFTER 4-5 FIREBALL SHOTS. WOOOOOOOO! THIS IS THE LIFE!!! GET ON BOARD!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^bothered by what I said

Oct 15, 2019, 10:37 AM

You prob should be.

But its me being a grumpy old man, not you being an pre-alcoholic d-bag, right?

Re: ^^bothered by what I said

Oct 15, 2019, 10:44 AM

Love you too bud

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm super-romantic about the flow quiz

Oct 15, 2019, 3:30 PM

Tiggity - "Still broke?"
Mrs. Tiggity - "Yeah."
Tiggity - "Ok, night."

Tiggity (10 minutes later) - "WAIT, it's been over TWO WEEKS NOW!!??"
Mrs. Tiggity - "Still out of service"
Tiggity - "Whatever." (Rolls over and goes to sleep knowing ###### well it ain't still broke.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 417
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic