»
Topic: Last night
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 21, 2014, 2:44 PM by: tgemas
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Last night

emoji_events [11]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014, 2:19 PM

AS I watched Winston on the sideline - a young man with so much promise and so little self-control,who needs his mouth washed out with soap, and I watched Coach Fisher allow him to participate in the game as if he out because of an injury - instead of because of a vile and violent statement - I was grateful that we have the coaches that we have - with the student-athletes that they are shaping and molding - very tough loss - but we are young - and we will have those days - anyone who has ever coached or played knows there are those days that really bad things happen with little explanation. I am all in and grateful for what our coaches and student-athletes accomplish!

link

Re: Last night

[1]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014, 2:25 PM

I agree 100%

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: Last night

Posted: Sep 21, 2014, 2:33 PM

I agree with your comments 100%, but we lost the game.

military_donation.jpg link

Its just sucks because guys like Winston don't deserve to

Posted: Sep 21, 2014, 2:35 PM

Win games or championships. Our guys are class acts on and off the field. When is it their turn. These boys deserve to win championships!

link

Re: Its just sucks because guys like Winston don't deserve to

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2014, 2:39 PM

I agree with you. When is it going to be the good guys turn to shine. Despite my disappointment in losing to this evil team, we have a program to be proud of from top to bottom.

link

Re: Its just sucks because guys like Winston don't deserve to

Posted: Sep 21, 2014, 2:44 PM

All posts are right on!
The good guys will have their day.
So many wonderful things have occurred under Dabo, etc and MUCH, MUCH MORE will follow.
It's a process. Stay the course. You will see, especially when we crush the Chickens this year.....

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 best seats in WZC, Sec 108, Front row splitting the goal post. We had first priority in picking ou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
782 people have read this post