Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last Chance U
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,933

Last Chance U

Aug 3, 2016, 12:10 AM

I have been watching the series on Netflix. I hope John Franklin 3 gets the start for Auburn. He sure does have a big head! He has never experienced what he will get the our D!!

He will get a nice awakening. All his quotes about how he is ready for the big league. Hope he gets his chance and put in his place. It's gonna be a fun night of the ball is put in his hands.

Come on Tiger D lets get ready for Jordan Hare and show him a real D!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last Chance U

Aug 3, 2016, 1:05 AM

I just finished the episode against Delta, where he had a big game. To me he is another Lamar Jackson, all legs no arm but can throw a screen (sometimes) or a slant (on off coverage). I would say Nick Marshall but he doesn't even has his arm. He'd have to make a major leap to succeed against us through the air even with our question marks in the secondary, any pass past 10 yards is a duck.

He does seem to have a bit of the big head attitude coming from Florida State to a JUCO and all but the kid couldn't even beat out the local guy they had there until he got injured. Sean White is a tackling dummy and Jeremy Johnson is a big body with a bad arm. I think we'll see Franklin maybe start or be used situationally.

But once again, the kid's legs are world class and he's one of those elite athlete - just put the ball in his hands type of players. It's a great series so far!

Re: Last Chance U

Aug 3, 2016, 8:01 AM

I just finished episode three. Pretty interesting show.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JF3 couldn't seat out Sean Maguire @ FSU,no worries

Aug 3, 2016, 8:11 AM

Two things about that show...

Aug 3, 2016, 10:02 AM

1. That show symbolizes why Dabo and Company do not like to get Juco Players. Most of these kids have already developed bad habits. Habits like poor scholastic performance, poor attitude and discipline issues. These issues can be overcome, but more times than not once they get to that level, it is almost impossible to break out.

2. From what I saw on the show (which was extremely limited) Franklin seems to have ball control issues. He carries the ball like a sack of sugar, and when he is hit behind the LOS, he seems to fumble frequently. He has world class speed, is smaller for a running QB, has a strong arm, but lacks accuracy. Based on this, unless he has made a quantum leap forward (or Awbarn is desperate) we should see one of the other two QB's with Franklin coming in in some situations.

My favorite part of that series:

Aug 7, 2016, 9:51 AM

"You got a pencil?" "Hell naw!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,933
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic