Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Larry Shyatt averaged 14 wins and 4 ACC wins per season.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,636

Larry Shyatt averaged 14 wins and 4 ACC wins per season.

Dec 22, 2015, 9:45 PM

Is that doable?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Larry Shyatt averaged 14 wins and 4 ACC wins per season.

Dec 22, 2015, 10:12 PM

No it was not...that why he was gone after 5 years.....BB is in his sixth season here and our basketball program is just as bad as back then.....he has been given long enough and time for him to also leave....Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's ridiculous. Brownell's teams have been much better than Shyatt's.

Dec 23, 2015, 1:44 AM

I think you are forgetting that we finished at the bottom of the league regularly under Shyatt. Under Brownell, we are middle of the pack.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: That's ridiculous. Brownell's teams have been much better than Shyatt's.

Dec 23, 2015, 7:05 AM

I'll bet we are not middle of the pack this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2015, 7:06 AM

I bet we finish 9-12th this year .

Being optimistic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 23, 2015, 10:57 AM [ in reply to That's ridiculous. Brownell's teams have been much better than Shyatt's. ]

I think some of you are also forgetting how much stronger the acc was in those days top to bottom also...the league today has some very good teams but I think we should def every year be in or around the top 5 or 6...that's doable...and we should be winning most of these out of conference games and pushing close to 18 to 20 wins even with an at or right below 500 record in the acc...that gets you talked about for the tourney...BB is not getting it done and I don't understand the people that say he's a great x and o guy abd they like him....someone please show me how he's a great x and o guy when this team regularly can go 7 to 10 min without scoring...it's ridiculous ....we can win here in basketball I was a student during the Purnell era and it was impossible to get tickets almost....win and people support ...BB has lost the fan base for the most part ...time for a change

OK , I've had enough BRING Shyatt back...***

Dec 23, 2015, 9:16 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK , I've had enough BRING Shyatt back...***

Dec 23, 2015, 9:34 AM

Trading ##### for Shyatt? Seems legit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2015, 10:16 PM

No, that is not. The team would be in the lower echelon of the ACC. Shyatt made his bed and departed for not winning enough.

Dec 23, 2015, 10:50 AM

Larry Shyatt is a good basketball coach. BB is a good basketball coach. We are/what has been broken as far as basketball. Hopefully DRad is addressing the issues. I think he is

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,636
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic