Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,710

FB Update: WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Prediction

May 17, 2016, 10:37 AM

WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Prediction

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Prediction

May 17, 2016, 10:43 AM

So he is basically saying we lose @ FSU and then lose either at Auburn, Louisville or @ GTech.

Not an unreasonable prediction. Depends on how far our secondary improves by the FSU and Louisville games.

May 17, 2016, 10:46 AM

I'd love to put a few grand up that we don't lose 2 games!!!

May 17, 2016, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Prediction ]

GT coming off of 3-9 season, there is no way that GT will beat us, and I don't care where we play them. The GT-Clemson teams that use to take it to the end of 4th Qt are nowhere to be found, they are long gone against a nasty nasty offense and DW4, it ain't happening. Louisville will be in DV going against what I believe a loaded offense that will be capable of being better this coming year than last. Even though Louisville will be returning most of their defense, they won't do as well in DV as they did in their house. We win that one by 2 TDs. FSU is the only team I see a possible loss to, but that isn't a given bc they are playing at home. DW4 didn't play the entire game in 2014, and we lose to them in an OT game that shouldn't have went into OT. We should have won that game, and they were the #1 team in the country. Two easy FGs missed, and CJ turned the ball over when had the yards for a 1st and 10 on their 15. If CJ don't fumble, we would have won in regulation IMHO. We could have kicked a FG when DW4 ran out of bounds, if Lakip would have left his dope at home, we win easily!!! We have a great chance of beating FSU in their house bc our guys don't fear FSU. If we lose a game in 2016, it will have to be against FSU. Get by them in dope county stadium, we win it all, IMHO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget, this is the same guy that

May 17, 2016, 11:24 AM

1) predicted a 44-37 Oklahoma win in the playoffs...us "Tiger fans" are still laughing at him on that one...
http://campusinsiders.com/news/clemson-vs-oklahoma-prediction-orange-bowl-preview-12-11-2015

2) Thought ND would win the ND Clemson game....
http://www.uhnd.com/football/video-notre-dame-clemson-preview-24116/

3) Thought the same thing about Clemson FL State last year...we'd lose....
http://www.rantnow.com/videos/florida-state-clemson-college-football-preview/

4) Was against Clemson the entire time...this one shows it literally:
http://campusinsiders.com/news/clemson-is-going-to-win-the-orange-bowl-maybe-12-28-2015

5) Let's not forget this gem...where this SAME GUY says DeShaun Watson isn't the best QB in the nation, and then says he's not even the best QB in his DIVISION...saying Brissett and Everett are better...Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

http://video.timesunion.com/Is-Clemsons-Deshaun-Watson-Nations-Best-QB-29390957

This guy is a COMPLETE JOKE!!!

Re: Don't forget, this is the same guy that

May 17, 2016, 11:43 AM

I nominate Tigerman1978 to represent Clemson and TNet in a 'one on one' debate/rebuttal with ol' peter fuktaq.

I will also chip in for the bail bond and lawyer if ol' petey should accidentally or allegedly get throat punched after the cameras stop rolling, should TM78 somehow be implicated or accused.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

May 17, 2016, 12:03 PM

LOL...not sure if there's much to debate really. His own bad predictions just laid out there and compared are enough...would love to see his response now.

1) Watson isn't the best QB in the nation nor his division...

Reality...he won the Davey O'Brien Award for the best QB in the nation that very year it was said; and in the NC game, broke NC game records and surpassed all QB's in the past for yards passed and rushed. Ouch.

2) Oklahoma/Clemson game is going to be a shootout with Oklahoma winning. Perine is going to run all over Clemson.

Reality...Clemson wins 37-17 in a 20 point blowout of Oklahoma...again. Perine gets man-handled by Clemson defense, even getting knocked out of the game at one point....and gets a whopping 15 carries for 58 yards, averaging only 3.8 yards per carry (team totaled only 67 yards rushing). Meanwhile, Wayne Gallman shows Perine how it's done, going for 26 carries for 158 yards, averaging 5.8 yards per carry, while Watson gets 145 yards in 24 carries, averaging 6 yards a carry. Nice accuracy there, Fuitak. ^_^

3) Fl State, NC State, ND...someone will trip Clemson up..."they Clemson"...

Reality...Clemson defeats Fl State 23-13...shuts down Cook after his 2 big 1st quarter carries. Clemson defeats ND in a downpour by 2 (24-22) with a huge defensive standoff (closest game of the 3, and also one in unusual weather)...Clemson defeats NC State by 15 (56-41)...shootout which the better offense wins.

Then there's this other gem...where he says the Bama/Clemson game "won't be any good"...and predicts a 23 point win for Alabama (37-14)...
http://campusinsiders.com/news/college-football-playoff-national-championship-first-look-5-alabama-vs-clemson-storylines-prediction-01-01-2016

reality...game is a shootout...Alabama needs two big special teams plays to win....by 5. (45-40)...game goes down as one of the BETTER NC Games to date by many opinions and articles...DeShaun Watson sets NC game records in the game.

This guy really has a knack for accuracy and good predictions, huh? lol

May 17, 2016, 3:43 PM

POD!!

May 17, 2016, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Don't forget, this is the same guy that ]

> This guy is a COMPLETE JOKE!!!

Oh man, you said it! What a laugh!! 0-5!! Let me say that again, Ooooh for 5!!
Even a stopped watch is right twice a day!!
Did he get anything right last season!?!?
Thanks for the great post...!!

Mind if I share this?***

May 17, 2016, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Don't forget, this is the same guy that ]

My gosh, I was sick of that guy last year and ...

May 17, 2016, 11:36 AM

... his personality just continues to exude "I'm an @$$" to a level that at some point some one is going to punch him.

This jerk's and Espn ranking us behind FSU in O. are just

May 17, 2016, 12:48 PM

the kind of dissing that motivates our Tigers. Let's be thankful!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what a loser***

May 17, 2016, 1:26 PM

May 17, 2016, 2:26 PM

His analysis was as nice as his shirt & haircut.

#########.

Well i would be worried if this ###### said we'd go undefeated

May 17, 2016, 4:14 PM

The fact that he hasnt been right yet only makes me feel better about our chances. Go Tigers!

Ladies and Gentleman...Your basic moron!***

May 17, 2016, 4:19 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,710
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic