Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lack of physicality in secondary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 879

Lack of physicality in secondary

Jan 14, 2020, 9:17 AM

It seems as though we have a ton of hustlers in the secondary, but we are missing the headhunting safety? I know the targeting rules change somethings, but other than Muse we just dont have it. I saw us for the first time in the playoffs get physically beat up this season. For whatever reason this years team was missing the nasty agression on defense. We were just missing something. Breese hopefully brings that back!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lack of physicality in secondary

Jan 14, 2020, 9:20 AM

We have some players coming in at safety and corner. Also, I think Booth makes an impact next year. He's the physical corner we need.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

This is a bad take. If you watch clemson football, you know

Jan 14, 2020, 9:21 AM

we have physical safeties. Way off here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is a bad take. If you watch clemson football, you know

Jan 14, 2020, 9:31 AM

So are half the posts on this board. I just saw us get physically beat up for 2 games. Sometimes physicality is a mind set too. I still say that other than muse they are not physical, but it's just my opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best secondary in the world will look average when the

Jan 14, 2020, 9:22 AM

QB has plenty of time to throw, and makes absolutely perfect throws, which Burrow did on about 6 occasions last night. As hard as I was rooting for my Clemson Tigers, I had to admire what he was doing to us. The last time I saw a QB really do that to us was Crusty Crab Legs, several years ago. Burrow truly was Heisman worthy last night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 879
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic