Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Game Week Insider: Alabama coach helps Clemson land Etienne, Louisville and more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,733

New Story: Game Week Insider: Alabama coach helps Clemson land Etienne, Louisville and more

Sep 27, 2017, 12:48 PM

Game Week Insider: Alabama coach helps Clemson land Etienne, Louisville and more

I have to be honest, I am a little bit excited about the trip to Blacksburg this weekend. Sure, the cooler weather that’s in the forecast has a lot to do with it, but I can’t wait for kickoff in Lane Stadium, but before we get there we have a few nuggets that we've gleaned this week we want to share. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You knew who you were with Pitino

Sep 27, 2017, 1:16 PM

Dude has always been a scumbag, its no shocker. So dont act surprised when you go down in flames. You reap what you sew, so to speak.

I'm just surprised it wasn't Petrino that got canned first!***

Sep 27, 2017, 1:26 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just surprised it wasn't Petrino that got canned first!***

Sep 27, 2017, 4:08 PM

Pitino & Petrino. Sounds like a crooked law firm. :)

Re: New Story: Game Week Insider: Alabama coach helps Clemson land Etienne, Louisville and more

Sep 27, 2017, 1:51 PM

Just a little comparison between Cordarrian Richardson and Travis Etienne. Glad we got Travis.

Cordarrian Richardson Stats

ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
11 39 3.5 10 1

Travis Etienne

ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
23 292 12.7 81 4

Re: New Story: Game Week Insider: Alabama coach helps Clemson land Etienne, Louisville and more

Sep 27, 2017, 2:14 PM

I am not surprised. I thought we got the best young man in that recruiting battle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2017, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Game Week Insider: Alabama coach helps Clemson land Etienne, Louisville and more ]

UCF lists Richardson at 6'0" 248#. Holy crap! They better call him "biscuit" like Craig Ironhead Heyward.... he's a bisuit short of 250#!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU football is a machine that recruits itself like Florida,

Sep 27, 2017, 2:14 PM

FSU, Texas and Georgia. There is enough talent in their own states to field an entire team good enough to be top 25 every year. Put a decent coach in there and they will win. Put a great coach in there and they will be top 10 every year. Sometimes there are players that want to be appreciated and wanted, and honestly who wouldn't? Apparently Etienne did not feel like he was wanted as much from his home state school, but felt more wanted by us. That is exactly how we get recruits out of Florida and Georgia. Now even Louisiana. To finally crack open that state speaks volumes about us.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Hey David..wish I'd run into you & Nikki in Galt House Lobby!

Sep 27, 2017, 2:25 PM

Could have given you both a few tips on sports writing from my years at The Tiger. Ha...just kidding!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didnt LSU fall on its face with a 5* RB last year...

Sep 27, 2017, 3:57 PM [ in reply to LSU football is a machine that recruits itself like Florida, ]

...and Etienne was a fallback guy who they did not recruit very hard initially? I think it was Cam Akers who committed to FSU late and then LSU started scrambling for Etienne. Seems like Travis also de-committed from Texas A&M after possibly being strung along by LSU a little bit. Either way I am glad he is with us.

Sep 27, 2017, 4:25 PM

Close is ok with a Tiger win, but VT has not met a great D yet. While they may be a more complete team than Looseville, their D has yet to play a really dynamic team like the Tigers. I don't think it'll be that close. Tigers by 17, imo.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2017, 6:34 PM

I knew when ETN said he wanted to play in the real Death Valley in his commitment announcement we had a real gamer with this kid.

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic