Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOOK: Nancy O' Dell breaks shoulder riding scooter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

LOOK: Nancy O' Dell breaks shoulder riding scooter

Jun 22, 2020, 12:29 PM

<###### async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UPDATE: Nancy O'Dell injures shoulder in a COVID-19-

Jun 22, 2020, 12:31 PM

related accident. She was wearing a mask at the time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I love it! that is funny!!!!***

Jun 22, 2020, 1:06 PM

null

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, offense, Myfav ... but he!! is not funny.

Jun 22, 2020, 1:21 PM

Or, are you testing me about being a forgiving person? ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

oh...have you been to he!!?

Jun 22, 2020, 1:28 PM

is the subject line better now? :)

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I haven't; nor do I want to.

Jun 22, 2020, 1:57 PM

But, I have been to Columbia, which may be in the running for he!! on earth.

I don't want to be there either, he!!. I can handle Cola.

Jun 22, 2020, 2:14 PM

just bypass that sob.

Re: No, I haven't; nor do I want to.

Jun 22, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to No, I haven't; nor do I want to. ]

It is a grate on the vent to he!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poor thing

Jun 22, 2020, 12:49 PM

I hope she can play the piano after it heals.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Was she able to play piano before the accident?***

Jun 22, 2020, 12:52 PM

I have no clue.

Jun 22, 2020, 12:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

About piano playing or just about life in general?

Jun 22, 2020, 1:00 PM

Mine is the latter.

Re: LOOK: Nancy O' Dell breaks shoulder riding scooter

Jun 22, 2020, 1:07 PM

Nancy O'Dell (Humphries) was a Freshman when I was a Senior. She made the ATO calendar that year. It's probably packed away in a box somewhere. I'm sure I didn't throw it away...

There is no way that woman is 54 years old. Great genes,

Jun 22, 2020, 1:36 PM

and still looks great in jeans. (and anything else she chooses to wear.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best use of our Purple cap w/ White Paw . . .

Jun 22, 2020, 1:55 PM

I've seen lately . . . the next best was when CJ committed and put one on!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am 54, and I have been told I look good in jeans.

Jun 22, 2020, 2:00 PM [ in reply to There is no way that woman is 54 years old. Great genes, ]

Absolutely no pics!!

I would ask if she is married, but she's not in my league.

Jun 22, 2020, 1:50 PM

It's more like I'm not in her league at all.

She is not currently married.***

Jun 22, 2020, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: She is not currently married.***

Jun 22, 2020, 2:28 PM

Go Walterboro. There are actually some great things coming out of Colleton County besides I-95 and
17-A.

So you're saying there's a chance.......................***

Jun 22, 2020, 6:49 PM [ in reply to She is not currently married.*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost all her fingers (except thumb) on left hand too?

Jun 22, 2020, 3:40 PM

nm

Lucky scooter***

Jun 22, 2020, 5:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic